A Warrior Awakens, Y/N Go On (Pt 2)

(Image above is your outfit in this part)

* * *

The day went by pretty fast, it was already noon and I still was staying at the infirmary, I was afraid to go home as I would disappoint my mother and father. Earlier today Ino came by and helped me fix my hair, it was super long before I cut it now it sits below my shoulders, it was down to my knees before but now. I felt different, I remember my battle with Sasuke didn't go smoothly but thankfully we won but in the end there were some serious injuries on us all. I heard Sasuke was released and Naruto left yesterday. I was the only one here. No one came by besides Ino but that didn't bother me much than the fact on how I'm gonna face mother and father when I return. What will they say and how will they react to me cutting my hair. All these questions gave me a headache as I laid back down and took a moment to relax.

* * *

Hours struck by, I finally got dressed and released from the infirmary instead of going home I went back to the small cabin I was staying in and gathered all my belongings. As I carried my items my mind came back to my results as I failed most of my exam but another strange piece of information I held was there was going to be an attack, no one I suspected knew about it but me not even Sasuke or Naruto know. I wasn't sure how to tell anyone so I kept it to myself. As I pushed these thoughts aside I decided to make my way back home.

As I came upon the shrine I saw uncle as he welcomed me back

"Heyy your back, how was it"

I smiled and hugged him

"It was great I really made a name for myself uncle"

He jumped with joy

"Congrats on your accomplishments, come let's go inside"

* * *
It had been weeks since the exams and I stayed silent about my true results I was only hoping to keep my scores hidden from mother and father, yes I passed most of my training but the other half was not to good and considering I was placed in 3rd rank.

* * *
A few more weeks passed by and I got the gut feeling that something was wrong, I was woken up in the middle of the night of screams it was from mother, I could hear things being thrown and glass being broken I ran downstairs pulling my kimono on as fast as I could as I saw mother throwing another vase across the room I walk slowly to her

"Mother.. what's wrong "

She looks at me in the most scariest expression I had ever seen I could see murder in her eyes, she rushed at me and before I could make a move she grabbed me my hair and threw me to the ground

"You think we gave you everything and for what you go slacking off and making a terrible name for yourself!"

She kicks me in my stomach and I curl up in pain

"Mother.. why"

She specks in a disgusted tone

"I am not your mother you rat! And you are not my daughter, you are nothing?!" She lashes another attack on me and I roll away from her force

I feel my body burning as she charges at me, as I may there taking her hits she than grabs me again and drags me out the door I struggle from her grasp as she throws me across the yard

"Nobody's like you are welcome here, don't come back here ever again!"

* * *

As I walk in the cold dark night alone, I hug myself to find at least the tiniest bit of warmth as I drag my feet on the cold ground. It felt like hours until I collapsed onto a bridge by the creek I pull myself up onto one of the posts and held myself up. I curl my body and rest my head between my knees.

* * *

The nights goes by as I am awaken from my slumber as a dark mysterious figure approaches me and all I could hear was

"Are you willing to stay here and die or come with me and live again"