Tasting the Ice Queen

Neo began to rub Weisses stomach, which cause the poor Ice Queen to squirm trying to get out of her grip.

Weiss wasn't stupid, she had a feeling were this was going, so she continue to squirm doing her best to escape.

Neo push her hand a little bit further under Weiss's shirt. Her hand rested on her lower ribs as she traced some part of Weiss's ribs.

Neos hand went a little further up and Weiss began to freak. Neo release her grip on the Ice Queens hands and push her free hand beneath her shirt.

With both hand free Weiss tried pushing Neo off her, but she failed to do so. She was to weak to even try, but she continue to try.

Before Neo's hand could reach the chest of Weiss she had pull them away and hold her face tightly. Neo smashed there lips together forcefully. Weiss turned her head away from the kiss.

"Get off me, before you regret it." Weiss spat out, even though she was no condition to make threat.
Neo practically laughed at the so called threat she made, even though no sound came out of the muted girl.

Neo grabbed Weiss's chin forcefully and tried to open her mouth, but she wouldn't budge. Neo took out her bladed knife and send a cut through her arm. Weiss open her mouth to let out a cry agony, but was silence by Neo as she took the chance to explore the Ice Queens mouth with her tongue.

Her mouth tasted like cold strawberries which appealed to Neo even more. Not liking the forceful kiss Weiss bit down on Neo's tongue making the tricolored girl remove her tongue from her mouth.

"Stop it! Let me go!" Weiss growled. Neo refuse to let her precious Ice Queen escape from her that easily though.

Neo stuck both of her hands under Weisses shirt once again. And inch froward slowly every second with a wicked smile on her face.

"Y-you wouldn't dare," Weiss said obviously scared. This is not something she wanted. Neo took the last inch and rested her hands full on her breast. Weiss felt so violated, she couldn't even explain it.

Neo grip on as she continue to play with Weiss and then ripped her shirt off her body. Weiss continue to struggle trying to make sure Neo didn't get her bra off but failed. Weiss quickly smack Neo hands away from her chest and covered herself with arms.

Neo began to get greedier at the moment and prided Wiesses hand away and began to toy with her nipple instantly making both hard. She then place her mouth on one and began to tease Weiss.

Weiss struggled to keep in her moans and continued to get Neo off of her. Neo then move to the other side of her chest and continue to enjoy herself, she then started to bite a little.

Weiss let out a huge gasp as she felt Neo bite. She then push her to make her stop, but her using up all that aura made her still weak.

"Stop it!" Weiss breathed out.

Neo surprisingly stopped and looked up at Weiss with the hugest smirk ever, as she licked her lips. Weiss instantly crossed her legs together, not making an opening for the mute.

Still wearing that smirk of hers, Neo manage to uncross Weiss's legs. She began rubbing her clit.

"No! Please don't!" Weiss pleaded as she bit her lower lip.

As always Neo didn't listen and stuck her middle finger in her. Weiss eyes widen more than ever as her pupils in her eyes started to shake. Moans were loudly heard from Weiss as Neo stuck another finger.

"Aww.... Mmmm, stop!" Weiss yelled. Neo added another finger and Weiss began to shake as her moans grew louder. Weiss was wet, but she didn't want this. But was she enjoying this?

"It... hurts... stop." She manage to say through huge moans, Weiss knew, she instantly made an mistake as another finger was added.

Neo started to move her finger all around in Weiss and then added her whole hand in her. And Neo had to admit, Weiss was tight, very tight. Weiss may as well been screeching as tears fell down her face, and she was wet than ever before.

Neo stopped and grabbed Weisses face and kiss her. It's been about time she got a taste of her favorite Ice Cream.