Addiction

When Neopolitan first heard of that name Ice Queen she thought of how similar it sounded to Ice Cream. Not many people believe in love at first sight, neither did Neo, but she knew when she wanted something or someone.

Just thinking about the Ice Queen makes Neos lick both lips. And not to mention that she loves Ice Cream with all her heart, well at least whatever is left of the villains heart. But Neo would do anything to get a taste of the Queen herself.

And as Neo thinks about it, the girls skin is as white as vanilla ice cream. It made Neo crave her even more, when she first saw the Ice Queens eyes she loved them. It was a nice shade a blue, like baby blue or ruby blue.

Her hair was pure white and that just made Neo want her right now and forever. Not only that, but the girl's whole body appeal to Neo and the first time she heard her name: Weiss. It had been in a battle and a young girl who wielded a scythe scream her name after Ice Queen got knock down, "Weiss!" the silver eyed girl called.

Neo imaging what it would be touching Weiss. It always crossed her mine, and that's what she always wanted to do; she wants to feel her skin against hers.

And to think she's a Schnee. Who wouldn't want to have a Schnee in the grasp of your hands were you can do anything you want to her: it's perfect.

Neo thinks of Weiss as delicious Ice Cream that's out on counter waiting to be eaten... Or in this case played with. Neo felt her hunger begin to get the best of her for the Ice Queen. To think the Ice Queen could be all to her: it made Neo even hungrier.

Neo continue to day dream about the Schnee and her ritches. At first Neo didnt know exactly who Weiss was, but after she found out; she knew that the girl is priceless. To think of what could happen when Neo got her hands on the vanilla looking girl was... interesting, but iresitable in many ways.

Neo let out a sigh as she looked at one of the White Fang members. They're no fun and they are boring. Not only that but they were exstindable. Which was the only good part Neo took in, but Cinder had told her to never kill them or the leader of the White Fang would stop working with them, and of course Cinder couldn't risk that.

She continue to look around the warehouse she was in. It was filled with craters of dust, and it was more than Cinder actually knows what to do with. Neo got off the chair she sat on, and looked around in search of Roman; if he even came yet.

Roman actually wasn't half bad to Neo. They had multiple good times together; like the time when the both of them stole an Ice Cream Truck and rode around in it taking kids money and not giving them whatever it was they ordered. What Neo thought was the most stupidist part about all of it is that no one even seem to reconized the crinimal himself: Roman Torchwick in the truck.

Neo had great times with Roman, so she decided maybe he could help her in her time of need and capture the Ice Queen. Roman was suppose to be arriving on a ship with another boat load of dust. Neo first started searching for Roman in the bathroom, and  even though she knew he wouldnt be there she looked anyway. After finding Roman not there she search in multiple room and even dust carts.

He was no where in sight, but Neo started to hear gun shot. She had a feeling it involved Roman... None of the White Fang were given guns. But then again it could e something else, Neo then rephrase what she said and thought it over. She knew Emerald and Mercury werent here, and Cinder doesnt carry guns, but arrows. That now leads to one possibility: wait scratch that; two possibilitys. Someone came in and is trying to get the dust crates so they're shooting every White Fang member in their way or Roman caught some intruderss and is trying to take care of them personally.

Whatever it was Neo went rushing through the doors as she push the last door to get outside it was locked. She quickly ran back in search for the key, but nothing. Neo saw a window opening and instantly knew that way her way out to help Roman. Before Neo started to scale the wall she realized how completely simple it was for her to get outside. With a little use of her semblance  she was out side of the warehouse.

There she saw Roman aiming at a girl, Neo instantly recognized her. She heard her name from the White Fang leader and from a highly trained White Fang member, Adam. She then saw a... Monkey Faunus?
He sure was skilled, but why are they here?

Before Neo came out to help Roman, but she realized he was doing fine by himself. She turn her head to see a girl with short orange hair. She had a messy put on bow behind her and her weapons were... Impressive.

Neo watch as the girl let her semblance be reviled and let out a green fire blast. Or was it a energy blast? She directed her attention back to Roman and he was running towards her.

"Let's go." He hurily said.

Neo was about to nood her head and follow her partner, but that was before she saw the Ice Queen come in with a blond. Looking back at Roman she mouth 'Go ahead: I'm staying'.

Roman looked at the tricolor girl in disbelief.

"Neo-"

Before he could say any more she push Roman in the ship and closed the latch.

Neo peeked around a cart full of dust and watch as Weiss talked to Blake. They seemed to be in an arguement by the way the Weiss was talking to her, but then hugged each other. Before they all left the red hooded girl looked around as if she was in search for someone; finding no one to be there she left with the others. As the four girls plus a Monkey Faunus continue to walk Neo followed behine smiling at her own dirty thoughts.

It took a while for Neo to get ready for her greatest capture, but she was. As they were all distracted by Blake talking, Neo quickly removed a cloth from her pocket and put it over Weisses mouth; silencing her screams and muffles, and brought her into a alley.

Weiss was in shock with what just happen, but right when she had her conclusion her face met with Neo's fist.