After he left domo walked in the house mugging. " what's wrong?" I asked and he ignored me walking up the stairs.

" my folks got issues." I shook my head turning on the tv but not to loud to wake ariel up again. Even tho when the boys get here she will definitely be up.

" bitch what the fuck!" Dymond yelled looking at her phone and stood up.

" whet?" Tink said as I looked concerned because like bitch wtf going on? " look at what domo baby mama said! No wonder why he fucking mad." She said giving me her phone.

i laid ariel on her stomach on the couch where it was space at before turning my attention back on the phone.

" she fucked his friend?" Tink dumbass asked. " what did you read Tink? It says that don't it?." Dymond asked her with a mug.

" cool down on me bitch." Tink said.

" she trifling ass fuck and domo friend is too." I said getting mad. I walked to domo room seeing him listening to music while laying down.

" bubba why yeen tell me that bitch did that wack ass shit!?" I asked.

" you was gone find out by da media anyway." He said calmly. " it don't fucking matter you was suppose to tell me, you know what let me not be mad at you. I'm finna go beat that bitch up." I said walking out his room just for him to grab me.

" it ain't gone change shit."

" yes it is, it's gone make me feel fucking better. That' shit weak ass hell like who would do some shiesty shit like that?" I asked going to my room.

Domo followed me and watched every move I made. After putting on my shoes and shit I grabbed my keys going downstairs.

" Draco!" I yelled.

" wassam?" He asked looking at me then notice how mad I was. " what's wrong?" He asked looking concerned.

" don't worry bout it, watch ariel until I get back." I said because he was almost 16 he knew what to do and how to take care of his baby sister.

" ight." He said going to grab her.

" we finna go beat a bitch up?" Tink asked as her and dymond hopped up. See these my rider bitches and they know we stepping on any bitch bout ours.

" yes this hoe got me & my brother fucked up." I said as we made our way outside. As we walked out all the boys was here.

When I saw the "sinn" boy I almost fainted. That nigga so fucking fine but I'm mad so fuck that.

" where the fuck y'all going?" Bands asked as I made my way to my car ignoring them. Tink, dymond, and domo got in as I began to pull off.

About 5 mins later I was at domo baby mama house. I got out seeing bands them hopping out the car.

Them niggas really followed us, ion wanna act ghetto in front of the new Nigga but he gone have to see this shit today.

I saw markayla standing in the door while watching me walk up to it. " bitch you trifling ass fuck, come see me." I told her.

This is so fucking ghetto but bout mines ima step, get beat up or not.

" yo brother fucked my friend too!" She yelled.

" on my baby she lying, what friends do you even have Kayla?" He asked her and she stood there stuck.

" come see me bruh." I said waiting for her to come out the door. " you on my property bitch! I can kill yo ass right now!" She yelled.

"Scary ass I'll go to the fucking road just come on dawg." I stressed. " & bitch I shoot back so how you wanna do it?" I asked.

" I'm calling the police because fuck you and yo nasty dick ass brother." She yelled.

" yeah ight." I said kicking my shoes off running up on her. Once I punched her in her jaw she fell in her doorway.

I quickly got over her and fucked her face up. " don't fucking play with my brother bitch!" I yelled still beating her ass in her house.

" come on 12 coming!" Domo yelled getting me off her and we made our way back to my car. " you did yo shit with this one!" Dymond hyped as domo drove.

" bitch my fucking hand hurt fuck allat." I said rubbing my knuckles. " bitch its getting swollen." Tink said holding my hand.

" yeah ain fighting nobody else, we shooting bitches now."