the ultimate battle

a/n i showed my friend some artwork thats gonna be the cover and they asked if i was having a midlife crisis 😍😍

Shrek, Shaggy and Charming's battle was heating up. Shaggy swiped Charming with his epic powers and shrek did too. Sonic kept spinning around Charming, making him dizzy. "im dizzy stop you annoying blue hedgehog" Shrek raged at this "hes not annoying you're just a loser Charming". Sonic looked at shrek and did a combo of sonic kicks and super sonic punches on Charmings face.

After a while, Shrek, Shaggy and Sonic decided to leave and went to the swamp. "It's pretty hot in here Shrek" Sonic said fanning himself with his hand at sonic speed. "Aye" Shrek said smiling getting comfy in his chair "It's meant to be". Sonic and Shaggy breathed heavily and sweating.  Shrek looked at the two of them devilishly. "Do you want a mud bath Sonic and Shaggy, it will cool you down." Sonic shook his head and Shaggy nodded. "Aye ok then."

tw: gun shot, dead body
Shaggy and sonic dashed and Shrek didnt notice until they stepped on Fiona's dead body setting off a trap. "Come back here you donkeys!" Shrek yelled running after them quickly. Shrek lost his breath and sat down and was given a lap dance by donkey. He then shot sonic and Shaggy with an AK-47 on their legs making it unable for them to walk. "That'll do Donkey, that'll do" he said stroking donkey on the head.

After the shot shaggy and sonic went unconscious and Shrek picked them up carefully. "Your going to be the swamp of my heart now, forever."

Next chapter soon :)