Chapter 22

a/n;
lol sorry i just wanted to say i love you guys for reading my story and i've just had a really rough weekend and i just wanted to thank you guys for reading this. i honestly love writing and it helps me forget the pain you know? lol sorry i'm being stupid i just wanted to that i love you all beyond words and life sucks but you make it better. wow i am such a loser. anyways on to the chapter, hope you enjoy xx

--

Anastasia's POV

I've been in this coma forever. I have no idea how long it's been but I need to get out. I miss Parker. I really hope he's okay. I snap out of my thoughts when I hear people talking outside my room.

"Oh my god! Is he okay?!" a voice that is clearly May says.

"We found passed out on the floor with a rope around his neck. He really loves her. Anastasia being in this coma has really taken a toll on him," a lady says.

I recognize her voice. Then I realize, it's Parker's mother. I put two and two together and I panic. Then my eyes open. I find a call button on my bed and I push it several times. A nurse runs it.

"Oh my god your awake!" she says and runs out of the room.

More nurses run in,

"Do you need something?!" one of them says.

"Parker, Parker Fields, please," I say. I begin to lose my breath and a nurse puts an oxygen mask on my face.

"Shh, slow down, you can't panic. Your body is very weak," she says and rubs my forehead. For once I'm glad to have someone by my side.

A nurse comes in, pushing Parker in a wheelchair. The nurses leave the room and It's just Parker and I.

"Anastasia?" he says, holding back tears.

"Parker?"

A long silence followed, until he started crying.

"Why did you do it?" I ask, referring to his suicide attempt.

"Because I can't imagine a world without you, that's a world I don't want to live in," Parker said in between sniffs.

"I warned you about me," I say.

"I told you you'd get hurt. I told you to stay away from me. I didn't want you to get hurt." I continue on.

Parker doesn't speak a word.

"This can't continue, I can't let this happen again," I finally say.

"What?!" he says, clearly shocked.

"I love you. And that's why I have to let you go. Because I know that I'm going to die. Very soon. And I don't want you to get hurt. The world needs people like you. The world needs more Parker's. But there's only one of you. And it was be a huge lost to the world if you wee to leave. So you need to stay. You have a magnificent life ahead of you. You deserve to be adored by the world, Parker."

"I don't want to be adored by the world, I want to be adored by you." he says and takes my hand in his. I pull my hand away.

"I do adore you, that's why I'm letting you go," I say.

"What if we just stay friends?" he pleads.

"No, please just forget me. Forget this. Forget us. Please, before it's too late,"
I say and start to tear up.

"Okay," he says and begins to wheel himself out of the room.

"I will love you forever, Anastasia," he says for last time and leaves the room.