The Kakushi confirmed that there is a hot spring indeed. "You'll see a large house when you turn left. Make sure to greet them first and foremost. Well I'll be leaving now."

"Thank you so much!!" Tanjiro's voice echoed through out the village. He bid the Kakushi goodbye.

𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

The heat from the spring is very relaxing, it's also fused with jasmine and lavender. A great mix for a total relaxation. Taking of her robe when she suddenly heared an echo.

"Oh? I heared an echo saying thank you. Did someone came over? I feel my heart pounding here. Don't you Sa-chan?"
(つ≧▽≦)つ

Saito shrugged and stripped off her robe, revealing her toned body. Well it isn't as plump and luscious like Mitsuri's but it's appropriate for her body anatomy. Mitsuri is much taller that her so Mitsuri's  proportions suits her body.

Slowly dipping her body, the heat calmed her tired mucles. It's been months since she had a good hot spring. Letting her body relax, Saito layed her head on top of a smooth stone as a pillow.

"So how was your visit with your swordsmith, Sa-chan?"

𝙀𝙖𝙧𝙡𝙞𝙚𝙧

After Saito had arrived and it was already dark, so she invited herself on a good dinner and a nicenplace to sleep to. Entering in one of the inn's, one of the host sent her a delicious plate of Grilled Salmon, a bowl of rice of course, Vegetable soup, and Sakura Mochi for dessert. Mitsuri's favorite.

She thanked one of the thank the server and enjoyed her meal. It's great having food that reminds of home. The umami danced all through out Saito's pallette, the delicious grilled salmon with white rice is just so good. Taking a quick sip of the vegatable soup, and the freshness of the broth compliments the fresh vegetables.

"Ma'am, we have some Ebi. Would like some?" The guy who served her food approached her table holding a tray of ebi.

Saito couldn't just refuse such delicious offer so she nodded. And so the guy settled a plate of ebi and told her to enjoy. The golden brown color of the thin batter in which the shrimp is encased in, looked so amazing. As if this is something what fancy restaurant would serve.

She of course gobbled that down. Finishing her meal with a Sakura Mochi for dessert. Now that's a well deserved meal.

Now that she's finished eating, she carried her tray out of her room so that the caretakers can have easy access to it.

Opening the window, she let the moon partially light her room. Saito blew the fire out to give a comforting feel. While laying on her futon wide awake, a stream of memories came rushing in. Those nights with her family and her friends. Oh how time passed so quick.

"This is what I chose. And I'll stand by it, even if it means me dying. And then I'll be with my family once again. I hope and know that we will over come this."

As she closed her eyes, finally letting tiredness overcome her. The sound that the dancing trees created, the whistle of the cold night breeze danced with the moon and the distant stars. The nightsky appeared as if stars are embroidered.

𝙏𝙞𝙢𝙚𝙨𝙠𝙞𝙥

Saito awoke from the chirping of the birds outside. Looking over that clock to see that it's, "9 am?! What?! How can somebody did not woke me up?"

Well this is an Inn and it's not their priority to wake up a visitor, so that make much more sense.

Abruptly standing up, Saito fell on her knees almost smashing her face down from standing too quickly. After finding her balance, she fixed her hair and head out. After passing by some workers she finally reached the dining area. Not much people is in their, they probably had their breakfast way early. She called on to one of the server and asked if they still have extra food and they happily said yes. Thank god!