How It All Started

💚~Sammie~💜
I was only 14 back then,January 23rd 2001 being my date of birth and this taking place in September 2015. I'd just started high school. It was my first day of high school and I was so nervous. I didn't really know what to expect. I felt it in my stomach. I was getting quite queezy. I had my sweats that were black with white stripes down the legs and black writing that says paradise down them. I put my long sleeve green camo shirt on and my brown hiking boots on. I went to the bathroom and put light makeup on so light I argued with so many people that I'm even wearing any.I finished and put my black New York Yankees hat on. (Trust me it's a special hat because my sister gave me it when she still lived in Canada, I'm not a huge sports fan)

I put my hat on backwards like I normally do. I got my tablet and earbuds for the bus ride. I put 'Believer' by Imagine Dragons on. I looked at the time. I looked at the time. 7:35am. I looked out the window. I saw the high school students heading to the bus stop and  I got my backpack on and headed downstairs I grabbed some weetabix and told my dad I loved him. I headed out the door eating my weetabix and went to the bus stop. I only  recognized 3 people. Tiara Bailey, her younger cousin Joshua Savoie and a girl who had the hots for Josh,Haylie Dunleavy, and she wasn't a very nice person.

She'd constantly pick on Josh and I . She'd constantly called me ugly, as if I couldn't see that! I'd gotten on the bus and sat towards the back of the bus Josh sat across from me. He'd noticed how anxious I was. And told me it was okay we weren't going to die.