With Jimin,

He woke up when the sun rays fell on his face, making him look like a fairy. He smiled towards the rays and stretched his limps before sitting on the bed.

He looked at the wall clock to see: 9 am. He sighed and stood up from the bed when he heard a knock on his hotel room. He opened door to see a waiter with breakfast.

Waiter: sir, breakfast.

Jimin: but what about Mr.Min? we will--

Waiter: Mr.Min already ate his breakfast and went out.

Jimin: what? But he didn’t informed me.

Jimin whispered the last line to himself. He felt sad but he shrugged it and took the breakfast from the waiter after saying a 'thank you' to him.

He went to the bed with his breakfast and took his phone out. He pouted looking at the wallpaper.

Jimin: why you left me early in the morning? You are so bad. You made me sad in the morning itself. I wanted to go to Haeundae beach with you. Humph I'm mad at you.

He said and ate his breakfast with a pout still evident on his lips.

__

Evening:-

Jimin: Mr.Min, what are you doing? Where are you taking me? It's dark…

Yoongi rolled his eyes at the statement.

Yoongi: ohh come on, Jimin-ah. I fucking blindfolded you. Then how come it is not dark!!

Yoongi shooked his head and continued the driving. Jimin sat on the passenger seat with a pout and blindfold, fidgetting his fingers.

Jimin was dressed in black pants and white shirt. While Yoongi was wearing a black suit.

 While Yoongi was wearing a black suit

Yoongi stopped the car and Jimin sighed at their arrival

Jimin: Mr.Min, can you please remove it now?