"Hey" a guy probably in his late 20's approached Nayeon with a grin in his face. Nayeon didn't bother looking at him for she was uninterested, but the guy was too eager to talk to her that even she didn't give a damn about his existence he's still here trying to make her feel uncomfortable.

"Hey gorgeous" the guy was starting to lean closer to her face and Nayeon was leaning away from him then she felt a hand stopped his face from getting closer to her. She looked at the person who did that and it was Jeongyeon who was already glaring at the guy.

"Don't you see how she looks uncomfortable while you're doing that?" Jeongyeon asked with her voice that sounds so serious and oh boy Nayeon could tell you how she shiver hearing that voice from Jeongyeon. It feels like she could kill someone.

"Who the hell are you?" the guy irritatedly removed Jeongyeon's hands from his face then he stared back to Jeongyeon. Nayeon could feel how Jeongyeon's hands hold hers trying to keep her away from the guy and yes she's now standing behind Jeongyeon both of their hands interlaced to each other.

"Who the hell are you?" Jeongyeon asked back to the guy, her eyes were staring at him right through his soul but the guy was to stubborn to walk away, he tried to hold Nayeon's hands again but then everyone gasped when Jeongyeon's fist landed on his face causing him to fall down on the floor.

"You jerk!" the guy shouted after removing the blood that was from his nose then he charged Jeongyeon and Jeongyeon immediately let's go of her hand when she felt the guy was about to punch her.

"Jeongyeon!" Nayeon shouted when she saw Jeongyeon who was now facing the floor. Nayeon wants to look at her then she saw how Jeongyeon immediately stood up from the floor her eyes fixed on a certain guy who has a smirk on his lips.

"Be thankful I don't go easily on girls" he said proudly then Nayeon could hear how Jeongyeon just chuckled coldly after removing the blood from her lips that was cutted. God she's not ready for this.

"Coward" Jeongyeon mockingly said and the guy was angrily looking at her like he was already stabbing her inside then his fist was about to hit Jeongyeon's face when she automatically dodge causing for the guy to stumble.

"You should respect a lady" Jeongyeon said then she looks at Nayeon. Nayeon was worriedly looking at Jeongyeon but the latter just showed her a assuring smile saying everything's fine.

"You dumbass!" the guy was about to attack Jeongyeon again when he was stopped by the guards that were called by someone just earlier and Nayeon was happy about that.

"Fvck!" the guy angrily hissed then he looked back at them with an annoyed look in his face, he looked at Jeongyeon like he wanted to take revenge and Nayeon was glad to see when he started to walk away along with the 2 guards beside him and when he was no longer in sight everyone starts to party again like nothing happened.

"Nayeon are you okay?" Nayeon immediately shift her gaze to Jeongyeon who was looking at her worriedly. She should be the one who's going to be worried because there was a cut in her lips.

"Yes I'm fine. Thank you" Nayeon said with sincerity in her voice then she saw how Jeongyeon's face lit up.

"No one should disrespect you" both of them smiled to each other then was immediately stopped when Jeongyeon flinched touching the cut in her lips.

"God that must have hurt a lot" Nayeon said grabbing Jeongyeon's arms, holding it as much as she can as they tried to get out from the crowded place.

When they finally got out from the bar Nayeon stopped then she faced Jeongyeon who was inches away from her, her hand was still gripping on Jeongyeon's arm.