That's probably how it has been ever since you were born. You live in a house that shelters you from the wind and rain. Nice, man. Nice, man!! Ask for the guy who lost his eyeball...

Gyaah

Gyaah

Blaah

Blaah

Just shut up, will yeah?"

Gyūtaro's attack was so fast quick that a man who calls himself a samurai was unable to block the attack. As result, his blade broke in half along with his face. He left those two scum to die in the cold and carried Ume's body. Running through the streets asking for help, and when he thought all hope is lost someone came and changed everything.

"Wazzup, Wazzup? How pitiful. I am a nice guy, so I can't just leave you alone. The girl's going to die real soon, right?

I'll give you my blood, both of you. If you are chosen by "The man", you can become a demon. What we call life is precious. You got to value it.

Well, become demons and be just like me. Can you join the Twelve Demon Moons... And rise to an Upper Moon?"

A mysterious man with questionable hair color and beautiful rainbow eyes that have written in them. He was carrying a woman's head and a body behind him, carrying it as if it were a sack of potatoes.

"I've got no regrets about turning into a demon. I'd definitely become one, no matter how many times I'm born again. I wouldn't forgive others for having better lives. I'll become the pimp who matches them away and collects them."

There is one regret I have, It you Ume. It's that you and I were pretty different. If you were at another store, you would have been a proper Oiran. If you had normal parents, you would have been a normal girl. If you were born into a good family, you would have been an elegant lady.

Or maybe you would have been. You had an honest personality that was easy to influence. It turned out the way you did because I raised you. Take before you're taken, and collect. That's what I was taught.

You poked a samurai's I out before, but if you had stayed obedient, you might have gone down a different pass. My only regret is seeing you."

☾︎☀︎︎☽︎

Gyūtaro woke up in a dark place. Wrapped in darkness and nothingness. It's like a black hole, never-ending darkness.

"What is this place? Hell?"

Then a female voice called out to him. It's Ume, hair down and wearing a beautiful kimono. Ume walked towards her brother complaining how she doesn't like this place.

"Eww! I hate this place. Where are we? I want to leave. Do something!"

"Your appearance..." Gyūtaro uttered out of nowhere which made Ume silent for a second. He walked away but she shook that thought away and asked Gyūtaro if the exit is that.

"Don't follow me anymore." Daki was desperate as to why her brother was suddenly pushing her away. Gyūtaro wasn't having any of her excuses and attempts, this resulted in him screaming at Ume not to follow him.

Ume was shocked. She didn't expect her brother to snap at her like that.

"Are you mad about a while ago? I'm sorry, so forgive me! I don't think you're ugly, Onii-chan!! It just sucked! I just hate losing. I just didn't want to accept it. It was my fault we lost!