Chapter 3

Tsukishima left the office more tired than usual. As he was walking to his car he heard someone talking nearby. Since he didn't want a repeat of what happened the other day he decided to ignore it.

Time skip

He had finally gotten home. When he got in the house he walked into the living room and collapsed onto his couch. He had never cared what the other employees dump onto him, but this time he had enough. They had left so much for him to do And because of that he got home really late.

As he was laying on the couch as he slowly drifted to sleep. He had such a long day he could barely keep his eyes open.

Time skip

It had been about two weeks since the incident. He got back to his life and everything was back to normal. He had long forgotten about what happened.

Tsukishima had today off of work so he decided to use this time to clean his house. When had finally finished he sat down and started to read a book. Not long into reading he got a phone call. He looked at the caller ID.

"Do you need something stacy." Tsukishima asked as he set his book down. "No, just wondering what you're doing." Stacy questioned back, "Today's my day off so I decided to clean my house and then read for the rest of today. Why?" Tsuki replied, "well I was wondering if you wanted to hangout." She stated. Reluctantly I agreed.

(Hey sorry for such a short chapter and for not posting in a while. I haven't been able to get many new Idea's. I decided to do something new please tell me what you think.)

In future chapter's

*Bang* "Stacy!"

"How are we going to kidnapped him?"

"Hello Tsuki, we meet again"

"Your alive!?"