[22] Rage and serenity

Start from the beginning

"Really...?"

   "Back on the mission! We could go to Harry Potter and I would Avada Kedrava that Thanos bitch." I stop to think, if I could get the elder wand it should be strong enough to kill him. It could work.

   "I don't understand that reference," Peter says tiredly.

   "It sounds like our best option so far. Instant kill wand, magic. And who wouldn't like to go to Hogwarts? It's a wizard school!" I say excitedly.

   "Sounds kinda fun though." Peter says. He's so chill, considering we both died and are on a tough mission to face Thanos.

   "Alright, let's rescue these two first. Shall we?" I ask.

   We go to the rooftop and scan as to where they are being kept. We locate them beneath our feet, seemingly being captured.

   "How are we getting in without alerting the guards?" Peter asks.

   "Let me do my magic tricks." I put my fingers on my temple and closes my eyes, hi-jacking one of the security guard minds. It's harder than I thought, but I'm getting a hang of it.

   I get access into the mind of one of the guards. Through his eyes I turn around to see Magneto and Quicksilver being kept in glass boxes, I take a look at the tranquilizer gun in his hand...

   And shot all his friends, then himself. Go to sleep everybody.

   "Ouch!" I yell.

   "What happened?" Peter comes to me, his spidey eyes squint cutely with concern.

   "I shot myself while being in the consciousness of the guard, I forget I'd feel the hurt too. But it's safe to go in now, I think."

    We kick the door open and pose as we do a superhero landing. Then, we look up nervously at two boxes of X-men, on our left, MICHALE FASSY, on our right, EVAN PETERS.

Friendly reminder

Erik Lensherr / Daddy of the universe