"On what?" Roseanne held her breath hopefully.

"On a certain blonde lady and whether she would like me to stick around or not."

"You would be willing to stay in this town on a whim of possibility with me?"

"Whim?"

"Well, you don't know if we fit."

"I know enough to give it a serious chance." Roseanne grinned at that, relief written all over her face. She had worried Lisa would return to Boston soon and they'd have to postpone anything until she came to visit.

"So you want to move?" She asked innocently.

"I'll stay at the hotel for now."

"But that's so expensive."

"Are you offering?" Both blushed at Lisa's words.

"I just don't want you to spend too much money on being here." She answered carefully after a moment of consideration.

"Don't worry Rosie. First of all, LA is another headquarters for LM Airline. I can easily justify the costs with the board. It's also possible for me to rent a space for the time being. I just don't know where to look."

"I could give you pointers for good locations."

"Sounds great." Lisa looked over, when she had stopped the car. "We're here. I hope you'll like it." She parked and killed the engine.

"I'm with you. I'm sure I will."

"Smooth talker."

"I do my best." Roseanne used Lisa's words from earlier and they laughed.

"In all seriousness, I meant it when I said that I like you."

"I can see. Enough to change your home from one side of the country to the other."

"Some things are worth it."

"I agree." Roseanne's eyes twinkled. "I heard Boston is nice too." She said when Lisa helped her out of the car. It made the brunette stop in her tracks and look at her in awe.

"You wouldn't survive a winter in Boston."

"Yeah, but someone just said some things are worth the change."

"Let's share a dinner and see how that goes before you plan to move." Lisa smirked. It hadn't occurred to her that Roseanne would offer to change location.

"Might be a little early for admitting this, but I'd do almost anything for you." She whispered, wide eyes expressing the surprise of having voiced the words out loud.

"Same." Lisa didn't miss a beat, before she gently kissed her.

They were seated without hassle and Roseanne learned quickly that Lisa liked to dine in finer restaurants. The invitation after the club incident should have been an indicator, but Roseanne had forgotten all of that, too focused on the woman herself and how to help her. The tables were arranged in a way it would offer privacy to all guests from other patrons, they had a personal waiter for the night and the menu didn't show any prices.

"You ok?" Lisa asked concerned at the frown Roseanne was sporting.

"Yes." She answered way too quickly to be convincing and the pilot leaned over to quietly ask again.

"What's wrong?" She whispered.

"There are no prices." Roseanne hushed back and pointed to the food choices.

"Don't worry, you're invited."

It wasn't the answer Roseanne had wanted to hear. "I didn't mean for you to offer to pay. I just like places where you know up front how much your choice will cost."