"You've met them." The smaller woman stated. Roseanne nodded, unable to grasp the difference between the warm and engaged former owners of the airline and Lisa's parents.

"It's unbelievable those were the same people though."

"I know." Jisoo acknowledged and after another sip she talked a little louder for the rest to hear.

"You're really special Rosie. Anyone else would have skyrocketed at being kept in the dark…" She side glanced at Jennie who grimaced at the remark. "… but you only see the beauty behind." Jisoo shook her head, relieved.

"I personally don't think she did anything wrong." Roseanne pointedly added to Jisoo's statement and Jennie started nodding. "She never played with my feelings. I always knew what I could expect from her."

"Ok, guys. I get you. I'm sorry for my outburst, but you've gotta see this from our perspective." She pointed to Irene. "We were blindsided and what if we're in real trouble now?"

"How so?" Roseanne asked and Jisoo huffed.

"Well we did speak badly of the new owner in front of the new owner." Irene pointed out.

"She didn't think it was badmouthing, rather honesty." Jisoo explained.

"Oh my god… the whole New York hotel thing?" Jennie blanched. "Did she do that because I complained so much?"

Roseanne smiled when she remembered having asked Lisa exactly the same question. "I'm sure she was ok with offering it." She said quietly, trying to remember the exact words. "She said she didn't mind."

"Listen guys." Jisoo interrupted, seeing the distress on Jennie's face. "It's needless worrying about anything. Lisa has gone in undercover to get the real deal. She was prepared for some backlash and uncomfortable revelations." She took her girlfriend in her arms and kissed her cheek. "I know she wouldn't want you tiptoeing around her, just because she's paying your salary."

"If I still have a salary?" Jennie mumbled, but relaxed into the embrace.

"Of course you do." Jisoo assured.

"Roseanne?"

The blonde turned to her colleague with questioning eyes. When no further explanation was offered she asked. "Yes Bobby?"

"I'm sorry for pushing you to kiss her. That must have been really awkward." He finally blurted out.

"Um…" Roseanne blushed deeply. Awkward was not the word she would've choosen to describe it.

"It's ok." She stammered.

"Nothing to worry about Bobby. No one will hold that against you." Irene joked and pushed the man towards the buffet, when she sensed Roseanne's discomfort. It was a whole different situation now.

Roseanne wasn't falling for a colleague, but the CEO. Some people might mind. "Now, let's get something to eat. It's a waste to not indulge."

Jennie kept looking between Roseanne and Jisoo, unsure of what to do.

"It's ok babe." Jisoo finally cooed. "I know for sure Lisa has nothing against you. She likes you. You're Rosie's friends."

"Rosie, I'm sorry."

"It's alright. I'm not the one you should apologise to." She half mumbled checking her phone once more.
Her message sat still unanswered in their conversation thread.

Roseanne (21:10): Lisa, we need to talk.

Maybe the brunette thought Roseanne was angry at her and that's why she didn't react.