"Speaking of fluffy." Jennie leaned in with a wide grin. Leave it to her to change the subject with the purest intention to steer clear of awkwardness to only plunge them deeper into it. "Lisa and you?"

"Nothing happened." Roseanne answered with a shrug.

"Hello? The kiss?" She looked at Roseanne than let her gaze flit over to Jisoo. "The kiss?" Then to Irene. "The kiss, guys?"

"Mistletoe induced touching of lips, if I recall correctly." Roseanne clarified.

"Indeed-y." Jennie smirked. "How was it?"

"Jennie." Jisoo warned lowly. "Let the woman have some privacy. It's not our place to know."

"Hell no. I've been through all kind of shit with Park. We tell each other things." Jennie pouted.

"Fine." Roseanne smiled the first time since they had left the square to get out of the cold. "Her lips are as soft as summer rain and as addictive as cocaine."

"Aaaaw."

"Happy now?"

"Very."

Jisoo smiled softly at Roseanne, knowing Lisa would probably say the same.

"Anyway." The blonde blushed. "Can we stop talking about it now?"

"Sure."

They also avoided the other obvious topic and changed to small talk. Roseanne only half listened to the conversation around her. She had messaged Lisa some time ago, informing her they were at the bar. She hadn't heard back from her.

'What does this mean?'

.....

They'd walked for a few minutes; Lisa had been heading towards Sixth Avenue and away from Roseanne and her fellow colleagues. She had had no desire to be alone with her devious and malicious monster of an ex-girlfriend, but she had been more afraid of her revealing something about Lisa's background to the rest of the group. It had been one thing to tell Roseanne, as she had proven herself worthy of keeping secrets, but the others hadn't been too positive about Lisa's latest decisions and the brunette much rather explained it herself.

"Lisa wait."

"Seriously. You can't pop up like a Jack in the box and expect me to be happy about it."

"Listen Lisa, I -"

"No, Miyeon. Now you pay attention to me as I'm done listening." Lisa interrupted her coldly. "What you have done to me is inexcusable and probably the worst thing you could do to someone you had once claimed to love. I'm done with you and anything that comes out of your mouth. So unless your next words are 'Goodbye', I doubt we have anything to discuss." Lisa turned to leave, but felt a hand stopping her pursuit of an escape.

"I just want to be friends with you."

Lisa wielded around quickly and shook off the limb. "You've got to be kidding."

"It has been a long time Lisa. Not everything we shared had been bad." She smiled warmly.

Lisa looked at her with wide eyes in utter disbelief. "You are the most delusional woman I've ever had the displeasure of meeting."

"I know it's too late, but I'm sorry." Miyeon said quietly.

"Yeah you're right. It's too late and I don't believe you."

"Lisa please."

"No Miyeon. Do us both a favour and lose my number." Lisa finally got away without being stopped. She stumbled through the streets of New York, flustered and raging. The desire to punch her ex-girlfriend's lights out pulsated through her veins, thickened her blood and fuelled her to the point she couldn't think clearly anymore. She made her way back to the hotel, changed and went to the gym.