Chapter Five

Depuis le début

"Thank you daddy!" She hugs him again and he helps her put on the hoodie.

"Don't you look adorable hm?" He kisses her cheek and she giggles.

"I'm just going to change.. I'll be back in a minute."

I hurry to my room and start rummaging through my clothes to find something to wear. I might as well wear something similar to Elise.. She loves it when I do, I don't know why.

I pick out a pair of skinny jeans and a crop top. I throw them on my bed and pick out some new undergarments. I'd already had a shower and thrown on a robe because I had to get Elise ready. So yeah, I awkwardly answered the door in my robe. If only it was actually Kevin.. It'd be less awkward.

I was about to take off my robe but my bedroom door opened. Now here's me thinking that it was Elise but no, no, no. It was Jacob. What the hell was he doing in my room?!

"Can you get out please? I'm kinda trying to get changed here.."

"I know.. I was wondering something." He said, walking closer and closer to me.

"And what was that?"

"Elise said you were going to make her food once you finish.. Maybe I can make her food?"

"You can cook?"

"Hm, I'd say so." He was now in front of me.. Uh.

"Um, yeah go ahead." He smirks. He places his hand behind me on my back and pulls me towards him. "What are you doing?"

"Nothing." Yet he carried on smirking mischievously. He was definitely up to something. "So, did you miss me?"

"No. Did you miss me?" I ask.

"Oh you bet I did." He missed me? Seriously? Right..

"Um.. So maybe you should go make El some food.."

"Maybe I should. But you know."

"No I don't?"

"You seem more appetizing." Is he trying to flirt with me?

"Yeah um-" His lips were now on mine. At first, I didn't respond.. But then I did and I could feel him smirk into our kiss. Wait. Wait. Wait. We were kissing. I quickly push him away. "What are you doing?!" I hiss.

"Kissing you?"

"No, nuh uh. Why? No, just go out there. Just go."

"Wait, do you regret it?"

"Just let me change." He stares at me. Did he not hear me? Am I speaking Latin?! I push him out my room and lock the door. I sigh. He kissed me. Why? Ugh.

I quickly change and walk out my room. I see Kevin and Jacob arguing. Oh just great. Kevin was holding Elise and telling Jacob to stay away from her. Damn, are you serious?

"Kevin! What are you doing?"

"Him. Seriously? I mean I know he's her father but he's here?!"

"I um, I bumped into him the other day."

"Mummy." Elise stretched out her arms, wanting me to hold her. I take her from Kevin and she buries her head into my neck.

"Are you okay?" I ask her. I feel her shake her head. "What's wrong?" She shakes her head again. "Do you want to talk in private?"

She looks up at me. "Yeah." Her eyes were glossy and I could tell she would start crying soon.

I turn to Kevin and Jacob. "Don't you dare start anything or I'm kicking you both out." I warn, and threaten. Seriously, I really do not want them starting a fight in my home.