Picnic with the Monkey

Rebecca

I felt kinda bad for Parker having to hurt the girl he liked. So I decided to make it up to him with a picnic!

Parker:

Hey! Today were going on a picnic! And don't worry I'm not hurting Bella in anyway she won't be here, it's just gonna be the two of us. It's to make it up to for hurting the girl you like.

Parker

I just woke up from my nap when my phone woke me up. I was hoping it was Bella, I couldn't stop thinking about what happen the other day I feel so guilty. I looked at my phone and it was Rebecca, she wanted to go on a picnic to make it up to me after what she made me do.

I smiled.

This girl is so evil you could hate her, but she does have a sweet and soft side i've discovered after spending so much time with her, she just chooses to hide it. I decided to go, not that I have much a choice, but at least she was trying to make it up to me.

Rebecca

I couldn't decide what to wear, do I wear something nice or simple? Cute or gorgeous? Lazy? Sweatpants?

Why's this so hard? It's just a picnic with my monkey, it's not like I'm trying to impress him, he means nothing to me I think.

I finally decided on a blue summer dress with polk-a-dots all over it with my white vans and my hair in a ponytail. I ran downstairs to the kitchen where my mom was at reading a book.

"Hey mom." I said.

"Hi Rebecca." she said still reading her book.

"Mom, could I have some help with something please?" I asked.

She looked up from her book and took her reading glasses off "What you need darling?"

I told her about the picnic and she accepted immediately. We made some Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches, and I packed some other things like goldfish and fruits and vegetables.

"Thank you mom!" I said hugging her.

"You're welcome sweetie." she said.

I headed out the door and started walking to the park with the picnic basket in my arms. I told him to meet at the park where the first cube meetup was held, and there he was leaning against a tree.

I could feel my heart rate getting faster, just by looking at him. Why? I'm not so sure. But I also felt my face get pink. I shook it off and walked over to him.

"Hey." I said, he looked up and smiled.

"Hey, you look nice." he said.

"Thank you, you do too." and all he was wearing was shorts and a t-shirt.

"I hope you don't mind but I brought drinks." he flashed a smile holding up two Dr.Peppers. I laughed.

"I should have known you'd bring something like that. "I smiled.

"Come on let's set this picnic up" he said. And that's what we did. I spreaded out one of those plaided blankets across the grass and set the basket at the middle and started pulling stuff out.

Parker chowed down two sandwiches instantly, while I could barely finish my first one cause I kept eating the goldfish.

"Share the goldfish!" Parker said.

"You just had two sandwiches you're still hungry?"

"Hey! I am always hungry" he said proudly and I laughed.

I laid myself down onto the blanket to relax and Parker did the same as well. I turned my head to look at him and he was only about a foot away. I could feel my heart rate pick up and my face turn pink, so I quickly looked away.

Why am I feeling like this? I've been way closer to him before and even have kissed him, and I've never cared or felt like this. But now it's like I want him to kiss me and have wrap his arms around me.

"Rebecca." Parker said and I stopped zoning out and went back to reality.

But something was different this time. Parker was like way closer to my face than before and he was smiling. My face instantly turned red as a tomato.

He giggled and closed his eyes coming closer like he was about to kiss me, so I did the same too.

"HEY PARKER!" A familiar voice shouted to Parker. I opened my eyes and me and Parker were inches apart but he looked annoyed. He got up and turned to see.

TheCampingRusher.

He could tell Parker looked annoyed, then looked over to me then back.

"Oh sorry, did I interrupt something?" Rusher said.

"No you didn't interrupt anything, now what do you need?"

"Were out of toilet paper at the Cube house and the guys thought it would be a smart idea to send the guy who doesn't know his way around to get more." He said and I giggled a bit, that sounds like something they would do.

Rusher looked over to me and smiled. "Hi there I'm Rusher, but you can call me Brayden."

"Okay Brayden, I'm Rebecca."

"I already know who you are, you're Bella's baby sister right?"

Another reason why I hate Bella everyone only knows who I am because of her.

"Yup." I put on a fake smile.

"Anyway do you know where the nearest store is?" He asked turning back to Parker.

"I'm not sure ask Rebecca she's the one who lives here." Parker said pointing to me was was still sitting on the picnic blanket.

"If you walk through the park and take a left till you get to the crosswalk, then take a right you'll be at the closes Safeway."

"Thank you Rebecca." he said smiling, did I ever mention how beautiful his smile is?

"No problem." I smiled back, and he was off. Parker walked back over to me and said

"I think it's time we start packing up." He said putting leftover stuff in the basket. The thought of leaving him made me sad, but I can't stay with him forever. So I helped put things away too.

It took about 10 minutes because Parker kept wrapping the blanket around himself to use as a cape and was calling himself Batman. It was hecka more funny to watch him in real life than through a screen.

"Thank you for putting this all together to make it up for me" Parker said smiling.

"Your welcome." I said. And right then Parker wrapped his arms around me into a hug. He was really warm and it felt nice. He pulled away a few moments later.

"Goodbye Rebecca!" He said smiling.

"Goodbye Parker." I said smiling back. He turned away and started walking back to the Cube house I guess and I turned around walking back home.

//

I WANNA THANK YOU GUYS FOR 3K READS ITS HECKA AMAZING LIKE OMG I LOVE YOU ALL💖

I hope you enjoyed this little chapter with Parker and Rebecca, wonder what's going on with Rebecca's evil heart of hers, and what's going on with Parker's good heart of his.