Accident

Bella

Today is the day of the big show performance. It starts at 8pm tonight and I'm stressed out bud.

I haven't heard from Rebecca since her blow up from yesterday. I feel so guilty I was so oblivious to see my sister had such a rough time in life while I just breezed through it. I just hope she's alright.

I couldn't stay clam I had to move my body so I went out for a run. It only had just turn afternoon so it was kinda hot out. I was getting thirsty I don't think to bring any water so I ran to a nearby Starbucks.

"One vanilla latte please." I asked the lady and paid the price. She handed it to me and I took a seat. I say there drinking it and scrolled through my Instagram.

"Bella." someone said. I looked up and saw Jordan.

"Jordan." I said surprised to see him. He smiled and took a seat in front of me.

"So how have you been?" He asked trying to start up a conversation.

"I've been great, kinda stressed but great" I said.

"Why stressed?"

"Well my play Romeo and Juliet is later tonight and I'm just nervous I guess." I said taking another sip of my drink.

"Well don't be stressed Bella because I know you'll do great up there!" He said cheerfully. I smiled at his kind words.

"You should come and see it." I said.

"When does it start?" He asked.

"Tonight at 8pm."

"I'll see you then." he said getting up from his seat. "I must go now but good luck I'll be there tonight to cheer you on" he smiled at me. "Bye Bella."

"Bye." I said and he walked out the door. I sat there for a few more minutes drinking my latte away. It soon became just whip cream left so I threw it away and continued my jog.

hours later

Brayden came to my house an hour later I got home. He helped pack my bag with all my performance items. I was going to get all gussied up in my dressing backstage. We got in my car after I finished and drove to the theater.

I got there two hours before the show started to get ready and practice. I walked inside and it was busier than usual. People where running around everywhere with different items like props or lights. I walked pasted the crowd of people and made it backstage.

It took an hour to get all ready but I was finally finished. I walked out and I saw Parker wandering around like a lost puppy. I walked over to him.

"Are you alright?" I asked.

"Yes, no sorta? Rebecca isn't here yet she told me she would make it." He said freaking out.

"Don't worry she'll make it." I said trying to reassure him. He looked at me with his sad puppy dog eyes.

"Okay." is all he said and walked off.

Now I didn't show it but I was also worried, where is she the show starts in an hour. I pulled out my phone and tried calling her. She didn't answer to I left a message.

"Hey Rebecca, it's me I know probably the last person you want to hear from... But just listen, we need you here for the show, now I know you could just be running late but please hurry Parker is worried and I am too. I'm sorry about all that happened between us. But I will make it up to you okay? I love you." I sent the message then went to practice. She'll be here I know she will.

Theo (whaaaaa?)

*ring *ring* my office phone rang. I picked it up and put it to me ear.

"............what? No that can't be!.........why yes..............if you say so............alright" I said and hung up the phone.

I didn't know what I was feeling right but I must tell the others. I wobbly hop up from my chair and walked out my office. I felt dizzy but continued walking towards the stage.

"Everyone." I said "quiet down I have news" the crowd became silent and everyone's eyes were on me.

"You all know Rebecca? She plays Juliet's nurse." I said my voice shakily I didn't want to tell them but I had to too.

"What she do this time?" Someone said.

"Girls such an idiot probably got arrested." another person from the crowd said.

"Enough!" I shouted and it became silent. "I just got a call from the hospital, Rebecca got into a car accident.....and has passed on."

Bella

"Rebecca got into a car accident.....and passed on."

Those words echoed through my head, this can't be true it's just a joke to prepare us I thought.

"And for the show...it shall be canceled due to this tragic event." Theo said tears were rolling down his face and I knew he wasn't lying.

Tears instantly rushed down my face. The thought of Rebecca, no longer here everyday didn't seem real. I felt empty inside, guilty, and horrible. She left this earth hating me. And now I can't make it up to her. It's to late.

Parker

I thought he was joking, after what he did the other day I didn't believe him. I thought to myself self maybe I'm dreaming. But once I saw him crying and saying he was canceling the show I knew this wasn't a dream. It's reality.

I felt as if half of me was torn away, and the pain hurt badly. I started crying right there on the spot. And I wasn't the only one too others around me as well. I looked and saw Bella, standing there all alone crying. Her sister just got taken away from her. She must feel awful. I walked over to her and hugged her.

"It'll be alright." I said softly in her ear but she just started crying harder. I didn't know what to do so I just stood there trying to comfort her. Before I knew it I was crying also.

This pain, the thought of losing a loved one, never seeing them again. It hurts like hell.

//

Sorry for ruining anyone's Easter Eve. Please forgive me but I've been planning to add this since the start.

And omg all your guys hate comments in previous chapters saying you wished she died I laughed so hard at those because, well it because I had planned it all along.