Pinkie Promise

Bella

As the bright light of the sun shined through my window waking me, I had only two things on my mind. Food and picking up Rebecca.

*tweet tweet*

Went my phone. I already knew it was Rebecca texting me again to hurry up. I ran into my bathroom put my hair into a high pony tail, black sweats and a t-shirt.

I grabbed my bag and keys and was off.

I got into my car and drove to my parents house to pick up Rebecca. When I got there she was waiting outside on her phone so I honked to get her attention.

She looked up and smiled then got up and headed for my car. She was wearing black leggings and also a white shirt.

"You took so long I decided to catch up on some of Graser's videos" Rebecca said.

"Why do you even watch those goofballs? I smirked

"They're not goofballs! They're amazing balls!" She yelled.

"Whatever you say, goober. (goofy goobers yeah!)

"Wouldn't it be cool to meet them?"

"I guess, they're just people though."

"Yeah but, they're amazing people. I just wish mom would have let me go to their meetup this week, she thinks you have to pay but you don't. And I'll probably never get this chance again." she said sounding sad.

"You know if you asked nicely I could take you." I offered.

Her face brighten "Are you serious?!"

"Yes, just tell mom I'm taking you to a mid day dance class and will go."

"Oh my God you are the best sister ever!" She said pulling me into a hug.

"Yes I know, now sit back before we crash."

"Okay, sorry." She giggled.

We drove to our dance class, parked and went inside.

---

After the last dance me and Rebecca where both sweating and went to the counter to get some juice, we sat at the counter and drank them.

"So where is this meetup?" I ask.

"Not that far from here" she said then continued drinking.

We then both heard the door to the building open, I looked and there were a group of four guys who looked confused.

"I told you this place wasn't Starbucks." one of the guys said.

"Sorry they don't have these places in Canada(idk if there are Starbucks in Canada just go with it)I'll just go ask directions."

"Hey you look like you know your way around, do you know where the nearest Starbucks is?" The boy with glasses asked me.

I looked up and there faces looked very familiar, then it hit me. "Hey aren't you guys-"

"GRASER10, HBOMB94, BAYANI, and GRAPEAPPLESAUCE!!" Rebecca shouted and everyone turned to look at her.

"Yeah those guys." I smiled.

I could see their faces getting red, then one of them who I think is Bayani walked up.

"You guys fans?"

"She is." I said looking at Rebecca who had the biggest smile on her face.

"If you're not then how do you know us?" He asked.

"She fangirls over you guys and tells me everything about you."

"Oh okay." He said as Rebecca walked over.

"Can I please get your autograph and a picture please!" Rebecca pleaded

"Uh, sure." Liam said and they all gathered around taking pictures.

After about 5 minutes of them taking pictures, Bayani walked out of the little group over to me.

"So you guys going to the meetup?" He asked.

"Yeah, our mom said no but I'm just gonna take her anyway."

"Won't you get in trouble?"

"Not if you keep it a secret, and besides she can't ground me I don't live with her."

"Oh so your a bad girl?" He smirked.

"Nah I'm a sorta a goodie goodie."

"Goodie goodies don't lie."

"Well this one does." I smiled. It got silent for a few moments and then one of his friends I think Grape walked over.

"We should be going now the guys at the cube house will wonder where were at." grape said.

"You're right, go get Graser and H and will go."

"No Starbucks?" Grape said sounding sad.

"Another time bud." Bayani said and grape nodded then walked off over the Graser and H, then Bayani turned to me.

"I guess I'll see you at the meetup." he said.

"Most likely will, you guys only have like 20 subscribers."

"More like 200,000." he smirked "We'll see ya tomorrow." and they all walked out the door. And then Rebecca walked over to me grabbed our things and got into my car.

"Had fun?" I asked when we got inside

"Yes! They're all such cuties but I wish Bayani would have spent more time with me, he said he had to use the washroom and didn't come back." She sounded sad.

"Well he lied to you because he came over to talk to me."

"WHAT?!" She screamed. "I CALL DIPS ON BAYANI, GRASER, GRAPE, PARKER, RUSHER, DOLPHIN, MR.MITCH, STRAUB, KINQTONQ, KEVIN, AND DEVON!"

"Go ahead I don't plan on dating any of them."

"You promise." she said holding out her pinkie, I turned my head to see her and the look on her face I could tell she was actually serious."

"Promise." and our pinkies locked together.

//

Editing each chapter so things may be weird with the story.

I cringe at my past self why editing this, like did I not know that you're suppose to put periods at the end of sentences? Like c'mon man I should have known better.