X

tonight was the night of peep's party, i was nervous as fuck. i was just finishing putting on my makeup before we left. i was just wearing baggy black jeans and a black crop top, i wanted to keep it pretty simple.

"ryan!" i called, "are you almost ready?". she was taking forever. "yes give me like 10 minutes" she said. "well, go faster. we're going to this for me not you remember?" i asked. "i know, i know. he may have hot friends though. you have to be prepared for all situations" she smirked.

"oh my god just hurry up" i sighed. "then go away and stop rushing me" she said, shooing me away. "fine" i said, walking away. "love you bitch" she called. "love you too" i sighed.

"wait ryan" i called to her. "yeah" she spun around. "is laurel coming? i haven't seen her" i asked. "me neither actually" she said. "she's been acting so weird recently" i pointed out to ryan. "yeah you're so right. she's probably off somewhere being a bitter jealous cunt" ryan laughed.

"little harsh ry" i chuckled. "i don't think so" she said. "why, do you know something i don't?" i asked. she was silent for a second too long. "no" she said. "okay" i said uncertain.

as we spoke a cars tires screeched coming down the road, you could hear the bass booming as it got closer. "jesus" i said to ryan. but it got louder. and louder. and louder. and then it stopped at our front door. i looked out the window from my vanity.

my jaw dropped. an ever familiar white honda sat at the front door. cal's white honda. like my ex boyfriend cal. who i just recently broke up with cal. "what the fuck is he doing here?" i snarled, turning to ryan. "who?" she asked, coming to get a look.

"oh my god" we both said at the same time. "turn it down! they're home!" laurel yelled, getting out of the car. like laurel my friend, who's been acting weird. laurel was getting out of cals car. oh my god. no way she's doing this.

"that little whore" ryan said. "second that. race you downstairs?" i asked her. we both made a beeline for the stairs, no way she was sneaking past us at the door.

the front door slowly creaked open. "you little fucking whore! how could you do this to me?" i screamed at her as she tried to subtly enter. "mercedes what do you mean?" she asked playing dumb.

"do you think im stupid? i literally just watched you get out of cal's car. explains why you've been acting so weird" i called her out. she sighed. "you're caught" ryan told her. "it's not what it looks like" laurel tried to play that card. "it's exactly what it looks like" i told her.

"what's going on here?" giovanna asked coming out from her room. "laurels sleeping with cal" ryan said. "what a cunt" giovanna said. "right" i said. "who said i was sleeping with him?" laurel asked.

"me. it's 1am and he's dropping you off. you have sex hair and your shirts on backwards" i pointed out to her. her eyes shot down to the collar of her t shirt. immediately realizing her fuck up.

"mercedes" laurel said apologetically. "save it." i told her. "how long has this been going on for?" giovanna asked. "yeah, how long?" i asked. "a month" she said shyly.

"a month?" ryan said in shock. i looked at ryan in agreement. "yeah, a month? we only broke up 2 weeks ago" i started to scream at her.

"i'm sorry mercedes" laurel said. "there is no sorry. pack your bags and get out of the fucking house" i snapped at her.

"mercedes' im on the lease i can't just leave" she said. "like hell you can. get out" ryan snapped at her. "i'm sure cal will let you stay with him" i gave her a fake smile. "laurel" i said, she looked at me, "fuck you" i snapped, my fist flying right for her face.

"mercedes" giovanna grabbed me, "laurel just get the fuck out of here" ryan yelled at her again, ryan and giovanna led me upstairs, laurel slammed the door behind her.

i wasn't sad, i didn't want to cry. i was mad. so mad, all i wanted to do was scream. "what a disgusting little whore. what a cunt what kind of fuckig friend does that?" i yelled. "explains why she's been acting so weird" ryan said. we all nodded.

"you know what though" giovanna said. "what?" i asked. "you still have a hot rappers party to
go to. get ready. shove it in both their faces" she told
me, handing me back my makeup bag.

"you're so right" i couldn't help but smile.