ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

[1

[1.12]

-Another Organization-

"Are you on everyones shopping list?"

[Agency Office: Next Morning]

"I didn't know she was gonna be my roommate!" Atsushi exclaims loudly getting a glare from the sleepy woman sitting across from Dazai.

"We don't have enough rooms" Dazai explains with a calm smile shutting his Complete Guide to Suicide. "Quiet down, you'll make L/n-chan more angry" He whispers which the woman scowls at.

"But..." Atsushi sighs sitting back down in his chair.

"She agreed to it" Dazai points out shocking Atsushi.

"It was an order" Kyouka responds blankly standing next to Atsushi's desk, who deadpanned at her excuse.

"Don't you get it Atsushi-kun?" Dazai raises an eyebrow at the nineteen year old, leaning forward the brunette waves his hand in-between them.

"Get what?" Atsushi gives him an unimpressed stare. Moving his hand to cover his mouth like a secret, Dazai continues to talk at normal volume.

"Without any kin, she is completely alone" Dazai attempts to tug on the weretigers heart strings.

"Besides the Port Mafia could send an assassin after her..." Dazai plants the fear into Atsushi's head. Kyouka looks over at the sleepy woman who blinks with heavy eyelids, catching her gaze Y/n shrugs yawning into her hand afterwards.

"That's true" Atsushi looks down sadly. Y/n sighs narrowing her eye at Dazai, you sly bastard.

"You should protect her" Dazai instructs seriously looking into the weretiger's eyes.

The brunette winks at the woman who just groans putting her head in her hands.

"I'll do my best" Atsushi proclaims giving him a determined look. The weretiger walks away with Kyouka silently trailing behind him. Y/n watches Dazai spin around in his chair with a cheeky grin on his face.

"You're horrible" Y/n mumbles shaking her head at his actions, Dazai wiggles his brows at her.

"If you have time to mess with Atsushi, write up a report about your capture by the Port Mafia" Kunikida orders, not looking up at the brunette. Suddenly Dazai snaps back into serious mode looking towards Atsushi's desk.

"Atsushi-kun..." His voice deep with authority.

"Yes?" Atsushi gives him a determined look, stopping his typing.

"Write the report for me" He orders, Y/n chokes on her spit at the unrealistic order.

"What?" Atsushi sweat drops. Y/n covers her mouth trying not to laugh.