ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟

[1

[1.10]

- A New Perspective-

"I have people who depend on me now"

[At The Port]

Y/n and Kunikida ran towards the boat hopping into it as fast as possible.

"We are going to succeed" Kunikida states looking over at Y/n who sent him a determined smile sitting down near the bow of the boat.

"Of course we are" Y/n responds giving him a confident look "We always do"

He smirked back starting the boats motor.

                        ...

[On The Ship]

Atsushi blinked as he awoke, the container opening to show a very familiar silhouette.

"Hello weretiger" The familiar deep voice spoke.

"Akutagawa" Atsushi mutters in horror glaring at the man in front of him.

                        ...

[Kunikida & Y/n's Apartment: A Few Days Prior]

The sound of pots and pans clanging grabbed Kunikida's attention as he was reading in the living room, raising his head up leaning back a little to see her back moving quickly around the kitchen.

"What's all the clanging about?" Kunikida asks loudly noticing the brief silence after his voice. Y/n walked out shortly after with crossed arms, hair pushed off her forehead with a blue bandana. Kunikida rose an eyebrow at her sheepish look.

"Well..." She paused for a moment "I thought Atsushi might feel a little isolated in his new dorm and he clearly can't cook for himself so I decided to make him something" Y/n explained with a smile looking over at the blond whose eyebrow's were both raised.

"I see..." Kunikida said narrowing his eye's at the woman. "Why is that..?"

Y/n huffed frowning at him a little. "I believe you understand already" She combated crossing her arms with a challenging glint in her eye.

"How would I understand why you are gonna feed that brat?" Kunikida asked seriously making her groan.

"Well you fed this brat" She gestured to herself with a cheeky smile. Kunikida's brow twitched at her answer.

"You're not a brat" Kunikida smiled at her. Y/n smirked making him nervous.

"I can't be a brat... can I?" Y/n said with a playful smile. "After all..."

"I'm older than you" She pointed out, watching him stiffen in his seat.

"Maybe you should refer to me respectfully you brat" She took a step back watching her friend stand up looking at her with a blank face.