Sold| Chapter 20

We're all at the airport right now. We're going home in the Lynch's jet. Everyone seems to be avoiding each other but whatever.

Not my problem.

"Did everyone pack their bags in the jet?" asked Stormie

We all answered yes.

"Ok, everyone get on the jet, right now." Mark commanded.

"I don't wanna go in the same jet with that." Ross pointed at me.

"Ross get in the plane and shut up!" Mark scolded his son.

"I'm not going if she's gonna be in there." Ross snapped back.

"I'll just go on another flight." I bit my lip, trying to avoid looking at Ross.

Everyone protested for a while, but agreed to let me go in another jet if I let Rydel join me.

"I hope you die."

I ignored Ross' words and walked away with Rydel trailing behind me

I can't believe he just said that. Its not my fault he's bipolar. Rydel and I walked to the other jet without any words. As soon as we sat down, we buckled up our seat belts. The jet took off a few minutes after.

"Are you ok?" 

"Yeah...I guess so."

"Its ok, he'll come around. Ross is just very stubborn." Rydel chuckled.

"And stupid." I added.

"You got that right." she laughed.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"That's a lie."

"I'm not lying." she laughed "We went to Mount Everest for my birthday two years ago."

Rydel and I have been getting to know each other better for the past hour. She's really funny...kinda weird, but funny.

"I wish I-'

I was cut off when we heard shouting coming from the cockpit.

"Were going down!"

"I know!"

"I can't control it!  All systems are down!"