Sold| Chapter 15

Ariana's POV

He leaned in and I went with it.

 When his lips touched mine, I forgot how to even think. It was amazing, like having my first kiss all over again.

His hand then travelled down to my crop top and he took it off then pressed his lips against mine again. I took off his shirt and he pulled down my skirt, I didn't  hesitate for even a second to pull his pants down.

He flipped us over and I reached out my hands, putting them on his shoulders as I straddled him. I leaned in and kissed his adam's apple. I stayed where I was and did it again, just placed a soft kiss on it as I rolled my hips. Then I pulled back to look into his eyes.

He leaned forward this time to nuzzle my neck, his tongue snaking out to taste my skin as one of his arms went around me and the other gently cupped my breast.

"I want this." I mumbled.

We both leaned forward to connect our lips.

He slowly lowered me onto the bed until I was lying down. I looked up at him, breathing rapidly. My lips were swollen from kissing him, the same color as my nipples, which were sensitive and taut from want. He lowered his head to them, making me moan as I lifted my rib cage to meet his lips.

He fondled the nipple he wasn't licking while slowly sliding his other hand down my hip, to my sex.

I smiled as he kissed down my body, making an anticipatory humming noise. He put his arms around my thighs, anchoring me in place, and pushed his tongue into me. He pushed two of his fingers into me and I moaned when he curled his fingers inside me and pulled gently, jerking my hips back and forth in a rhythm that matched his tongue and I finally came. Writhing under his head as I just unravelled.

I sat up and pulled his head up so I could kiss him, tasting myself on his lips.

"Make love to me." I straddled him, lowering my body onto what was waiting for me.

He loosened his grip on me and pulled back a little, so he could see me.

"Fuck. You are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen." He murmured, leaning in to kiss me again.

"Cum for me baby." I wrapped my arms tightly around his head and clenched as my second orgasm pulsed through me.

He held me tighter and came soon after. He thrust into me so hard I rose up off the bed completely.

After a few minutes of holding each other in silence, he started to relax. He laid down, bringing my body with his.

"I love you so much." He whispered solemnly, kissing the tip of my nose.

"I love you too." I whispered back, grinning from ear to ear.

"I love you, I love you, I love you..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

VOTE AND COMMENT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~