Sold| Chapter 3

Ariana's POV

So today's the day Ross is taking me out to buy clothes.

Did I sleep last night? No. I was too busy waiting for someone to jump out with cameras and tell me that this whole thing was a prank...it didn't happen.

 He came into the room this morning and found me in the same position he left me in last night, with the pajama set in my lap. He was not happy with the fact that I disobeyed him. After yelling and calling me names, he forced me to take a shower and get dressed for the day. 

He made me a cup of coffee that I threw into the sink when he wasn't looking and then we left the house. I made it my priority to stay quiet the whole car ride as I wasn't exactly trying to give him any reason to shoot me in the head.

We eventually pulled up into the parking lot of a shopping mall and after threatening my life, he dragged me out of  the vehicle so we could enter the mall. 

"You like Forever 21 right?"

No. "Yeah." I nodded.

He took my hand in his and it took every fiber in my body not to shudder in disgust. Why is this man touching me?

We walked into Forever 21 side by side and I hated the fact that no one even spared us a glance. I need to get away from this psycho. 

He followed me to every rack and stood outside the changing rooms as I tried the new clothes on, not allowing me any freedom at all.

I got some cute tops and bottoms with some pumps and Ross paid for everything.

After Forever 21, we went over to Claires, where he forced me to pick out a phone case that I liked. I don't even own a phone and at this point, I'm convinced there's something wrong with this guy. I'm pretty sure his brain isn't functioning well... I got a clear pastel pink floral iPhone 6s plus case.

After that, Ross took me over to the Apple store where he bought a rose gold iPhone 6s plus

Where is all this money even coming from?

I kept my mouth shut and watched as he fit the case onto the phone after setting it up.

He then held it out to me and I simply blinked up at him. He rolled his eyes when he realized that I wasn't planning to take the device from him.

"It's yours."

Ok so now I know for sure, there's definitely something wrong with his head. He buys me...and now he's giving me a phone...a phone that I could use to call the police on his crazy ass...

Eyeing him skeptically, I took the phone and slid it into the back pocket of my new jeans.

"By the way," he placed a hand on my waist and stepped closer, leaving no space between our bodies. He leaned down so his lips were by my ear and whispered, "If you do anything stupid with that phone...I'll literally slit your throat." I don't know what scared me more at that moment, the fact that he just threatened me like it was nothing...or the fact that I was already growing accustomed to his threats...

OK! So definitely won't be calling the cops.

 We walked for what seemed like hours to buy jewelry, toiletries, more clothes, makeup, undergarments and even more shoes. He voiced his concern with the amount of heels I was buying and I had to restrain myself from snapping that I didn't ask him to take me shopping for shit.

He carried most of the bags and I found myself thinking of how perfect a day this would've been if he was my boyfriend and not my...

Why exactly did this man find it necessary to buy me?