Se'anie and Chris had went out on another 'date' and she forgot to pack her scarf that was on her head.

"Yeah it's on the-"

"Found it" she sang as she walked back over to him. "Let's get going"

She strutted out the home, making her way down his driveway. They had agreed that Se'anie should be the one to drive since she knew exactly where they were headed.

"You love this Mercedes huh?" Chris chuckled , walking to the passenger side of the black Mercedes.

"Yeah, it's my dream car" Se'anie confessed with a smile causing Chris to nod, taking a mental note of what was said.

"You got everything right?"

"Yes Jay, let's go"

"Okay"

Se'anie started up the car and they pulled off.

"Where's the aux?" Chris asked

"When I give this shit to you, I do NOT want to hear anything that gotta do with disrespecting black women, or so help me God I'll have you jogging behind this car" Se'anie warned Chris before giving him the aux. She knew of Chris' controversial past and she was forced to watch the live from the month prior because his fans loaded her dms with it.

"I'd never do that , not with you in here" he shook his head plugging his phone in and scrolling through his long list of music. He chose to simply hit shuffle instead and simply hoped for the best.

They've been driving for a half hour in a comfortable silence. Neither of the two had anything to say to the other. They both chose to save all conversation topics for the dinner table.

As the song that was playing game to an end. A new one started, it was unfamiliar to Se'anie but for Chris, it was one that was stuck in his head. He sat up a little bit, slightly looking over at Se'anie so he could see her reaction.

A wide smile stretched across her face when the beat had dropped. The dancehall beat made her bop her head and whine her waist a bit in the drivers seat.

Pulling up to a red light, she finally paid keen attention to the voice "This is you?" She asked, looking over at Chris. (Chris has a distinct voice tbh, idk if it's just me, but I can tell if it's him on a track very easily)

"Yeah it's an unreleased song, it's called Questions" ( ATP HBOAFM wasn't released yet, remember that album dropped on Halloween, we in march rn)

"It's good- LET ME HOLD YOU COME CARESS MY BODY , YOU GOT ME GOIN CRAZY" Se'anie belted when she heard Chris sing a small part of the original song that the beat belonged to.

Chris took his out his phone and started filming her as she danced along to the song.

"Jay" Chris called out, getting her attention, she looked over at him and flicked off the camera making the singer laugh.

Se'anie giggled and started driving again when she heard someone honk their horn. She was so caught up in her own world, she forgot to see if the traffic light had changed.

For the remainder of the car ride, Se'anie and Chris cracked jokes, goofed around and even sang some songs together. They were really bonding and neither of them were angry about it.

Cover Girl |Chris Brown|जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें