Council of a New Age

The display found within Erinthol was one of splendor and fortune. To call it expansive or lively would be an understatement. It was a diverse environment filled to the brim with all sorts of unique sights and sounds, not to mention the people within. From one corner to the next, you'd find an assortment of displays such as markets, craft shops, smiths, and even smaller decorative decals that further extenuated the diversity of the landscape. One of the highlights of the city came from the Giganitum community itself. No two beings were the same, everyone either appearing or acting with unique craftsmanship.

As Petram found his feet catching onto more solid ground, Parvus simultaneously noticed the change in texture up high on the Titan's shoulder. Petram was not the largest being around, but he certainly stood out amongst the crowd. From where Parvus stood, he noticed several specifics about the town's layout. For one, the overall structure seemed to form itself into a near crescent moon shape; buildings seemed to cluster on the outsides and thin out with larger bulk structures near the center. Secondly, due to this structure, there was a formulaic layout to the city such as businesses to the outside and organizations to the inside. Finally, the direct center was hollowed out, and this was due to the appearance of an amphitheater; that was the direction in which they were headed towards.

Parvus breathed in heavily the new atmosphere surrounding him, happily taking in all it had to offer. "Gosh, this is such a beautiful sight. Who would have guessed something this beautiful could come from outside of nature?"

"You must not visit often." Amica responded with a chuckle.

"Well I would, if Gramps actually traveled this way more often." Parvus made sure to raise his voice just enough to direct it to Petram.

"Don't start with that now." Petram shot back at Parvus.

"What's the matter?" Amica asked in confusion.

Parvus turned to face Amica as he answered. "Gramps is too scared t-"

"Parvus!" Petram spoke with firm aggression, cutting Parvus off.

"Uhh..." Parvus, though startled, was able to maintain his composure. "What I meant to say was that he's not fond of coming this way because he's... old."

Petram gave Parvus a look of disgust mixed with bewilderment, before sighing with disappointment. "Well, I guess that's better." Petram begrudgingly agreed.

"Heh, ok then." Amica laughed in embarrassment. "Oh hey! Check out down there!"

Amica pointed down to the side of Petram where a peculiar building stood out to Parvus. "That's the shop right there!" Amica enthusiastically explained.

"Mater's shop?" Parvus inquired.

"Yep!" Amica confirmed. "Mater makes some of the greatest aether puffs you'll ever come across in Erinthol. She makes them to order too!"

"We should stop by after the Council's meeting and grab a bite." Parvus suggested.

"Bad timing, she closed down shop entirely for prep work." Amica admitted. "It's why I'm out here with you."

"Oh yea, you did mention that, didn't you?" Parvus remembered when Amica joined them just a while ago. He then turned his attention away from the gargoyle-like being to focus back on Petram. "Hey Gramps," he spoke up to be heard, "how far are we till we get to the amphitheater?"

"Just a little further from here." Petram explained, being able to see with better view than Parvus. "Why don't you head back down for now and get comfy?"

"Sure thing!" Parvus complied. "Come on Amica, we can watch at my little cave."

Parvus proceeded back to the mossy rock he climbed up earlier that day and followed the trail down. Amica simply took flight and followed Parvus down to his little spot. As Parvus carefully scaled the wall like velcro, his eyes constantly shifted positions as they moved from one rock to the next. That's when his gaze fell upon the storm clouds in the distance once more.