Prologue: World of Giants

Titans, that is who we are; beings who rule this world, born from the world itself and molded into our needed purpose. How did we arrive? This is our legacy.

Long before the world of today became a reality, our planet was nothing more than a ball of volatile energy; compounds of elements clashed with each other in an unstable environment. Life had yet to have a purpose, yet to even be existent with the chaos unfolding. The planet morphed and changed with every destructive action, until one day the activity ceased with a single explosion by an unknown force. As it all calmed, a normality finally came over the planet.

And from there, life began to exist. The beings born from this planet came and went in a passage of time that seemed natural to this newborn world. Big and hairy, small and scaly, and everything in between; many creatures existed until they met unfortunate ends in obscurity. However, none truly left an impact on the world they lived in until, one day, they arrived.

They were referred to as Humania. These beings were much smarter, much stronger, and much more resilient than life to come before them. They rose in both quantity and quality, and eventually made noticeable footprints in history. Slow advancements in technology, structures reaching the sky, relics they adored; it was all for their own benefit of life. Sadly, like all other beings to come, obscurity took over them as well.

Nobody is sure what has become of Humania, though the remnants of their existence remain on the planet. Eventually a new higher being emerged, known as the Gigantium, or Titans as we refer to each other by. Born from the very planet itself, we beings tower over the creations left by Humania, some even born from said creations. As the early Gigantium rose, they were unsure of how their world worked, confused by the appearance it left them with and structured them by.

However, a select group of these Titans stepped forth to declare reign by over the land. The beings, Ignis of fire, Aqua of water, Terra of earth, Caeli of air, Bestia of animals, and Plantae of plants, were accepted as the rulers with much praise from others. Due to the nature of how they existed, being they structured a sense of unity, it made sense in their community that they should be the ones to lead; and so, peace was obtained, and the land flourished in its new state. 

But even in this new reality, one question remained: Would what Humania left behind affect Gigantium? None were sure. Only time would reveal the answer.

While most have left the concept of Humania to the past, some more explorative bunch wish to find out just what happened to the Humania race. Why has the world been left for us like this, and why did we come to exist after them? That is what they wonder, and so their journeys lie in adventure to answer this question.

A new world was beginning to birth a new reality, and from this new reality the world itself would begin to change. A new adventure begins.