Chapter Ten: Love Stings (& Confessions)

A/N: I'll be skipping "Fan Frenzy"

[Third Person]

Today is Valentine's Day.

Brody and Levi got their smoothies, from the Snack Stop. Brody and Levi were both holding two, as Levi has gotten one for Liam, and Brody has gotten one for Beau.

"So, Brody, do you have a date to the Valentine's dance tonight?" Levi asked.

"Not yet, but it's gonna be cool." Brody said.

Calvin and Hayley joined them.

"Did you guys hear who I'm taking to the Valentine's Dance?" Calvin asked.

"Let me guess... does her name start with an H?" Levi said, as Calvin and Hayley both chuckled.

Hayley playfully punched Calvin's arm, and went away.

"Ouch." Calvin whispered, while rubbing his arm.

The three of them saw Liam and Beau sitting at a table, Beau had his head on the table, while Liam was sitting next to him.

"Hey, guys." Calvin greeted.

"Hey." Liam greeted.

"Got you a smoothie." Levi said, and hands Liam his smoothie.

"Thanks." Liam said, and pecks Levi's cheek.

Beau groaned. "Can this day end already?" He asked.

"Beau, what's wrong?" Brody asked.

"Nothing, except for guys trying to get me to be their valentine." Beau said.

"Yeah, he's already got asked by five guys." Liam said.

"Whoa, did you went with any of them?" Calvin asked.

"Nope, politely rejected all of them." Beau said. "I'm more into guys, who looks good in red." He said, as his head was still on the table.

Calvin, Levi and Liam all have smug looks, as they look over to Brody.

Brody looks at them. "What?" He whispered.

The three shook their head, and sighs.

{𝙳𝙴𝚅𝙴𝙻𝙾𝙿}

[Beau Foster]

All of us are now at the park.

Brody, Sarah and Levi were playing with a ball.

Hayley and Calvin were playing with Kody.

Preston was setting up the picnic.

I am teaching Liam how to dance.

It going considerably well, if you don't count the amount of times he's stepped on my feet.

"Okay, I gonna have to change strategy." I said, as my feet got stepped on again.

"What?" Liam said.

"Yeah. Change strategy." I said. "It's what my dance teacher do, back at Harwood County." I said. I look around a bit. "Levi! Get over here!" I called, and Levi came over.