"Oh, you aren't?"

The two looked up to see Teruhashi smiling at them. She sat down in front of them as Y/n and Aiura both looked at her with raised eyebrows.

"Of course you can sit down Teruhashi," Aiura said sarcastically.

Teruhashi continued smiling and looked to Y/n, "so do you like him or not?"

"What's it to you? Do you like him or something?"

Teruhashi's eye twitched, "I'm just looking out for a friend."

"Tell you what friend," Y/n said speaking up, "why don't you mind your own business?"

"So you do like Saiki like that. I can't believe you never told me."

"Why would I tell you?"

"Because we're friends silly! So," she leaned in, "Why do you like Saiki? There certainly must be other boys that are more fit to your taste. So why him?"

Y/n sighed, she's obviously not gonna let this go.

"There's nothing specific about it. I just...do. Why do you like him?"

"I..." Teruhashi thought for a moment, "I guess same thing as you..."

"It's probably because you see him as a challenge. You don't really like him Teruhashi," Y/n said getting up, "so stop acting like you do."

As Y/n walked away Aiura sipped on her drink loudly, "wow," she said after a while, "she read you like a book."

But now a new plan was forming. Operation: Getting Saiki and Y/n to Confess!

Saiki's POV:
Saiki walked down the halls of his school in silence. He hadn't spoken to Y/n in days and was worried he had blown his opportunity the day he went to her house.

"Saiki!" a voice behind him shouted.

He turned around and was not surprised to see Aiura as her thoughts hit him from a mile away.

"Saiki...I know you're secret," she teased, Hahahahaha! Guess! Guess! Guess!

"Just tell me."

Ugh fine. You were just going to read my mind anyway.

She smiled, "You like Y/n!"

"W-what?!"

"And she likes you too."

"Seriously?!"

"Seriously. God I can't believe the both of you never used your likability meters on each other."

"Cause it's unethical!"

"You know what's funny? Y/n said the same thing. See! You two are made for each other!" she gushed.

"Yeah. Yeah. So now what? You were making sure I wouldn't turn her down?"

Aiura laughed, "that poor girl isn't confessing any time soon! You're the one who has to make the first move!"

She continued laughing as Saiki began to panic internally.

She stopped her banter and looked to Saiki with raised eyebrows, "what you never confessed to a girl before?"

"...Nothing ever authentic. Do you think she'll notice?"

"Oh honey."

~Slight Timeskip~
Aiura and Saiki sat far away in a table in the library. They stared and whispered about Y/n as she read a book a few rows away.

"You got it?" Aiura whispered.

Saiki nodded and got up to approach the green haired girl.

He sat down across from her and began speaking, "Y/n...Aiura told me everything and I wanted to let you know that she was right. The reading was right."

Y/n looked up from her book and took out an earbud that was hiding in her hair, "oh hi Saiki. Were you saying something?"

Saiki cleared his throat, "no I...just saying hi," he said getting up and walking away.

Aiura crossed her arms and shook her head, God help me.

Aiura's POV:
As the day went on Aiura continued to watch the failed confessions of Saiki.

From the earbud disaster to the straight up comparing her to Nendo, she began to feel like this confession would never happen.

As she exited the school her eyes traveled to a familiar pair of pink and green hair. She cocked her head at them and followed them to the track field.

She dove behind a bush and began listening in on their conversation.

"What now Saiki? You going to insult me again?" Y/n asked.

"No Y/n I..." Saiki sighed, "I've been trying to tell you this all day."

"Then say it."

He cleared his throat, "Uh, I think l began to notice it when my brother took you on that trip. I wasn't sure you felt the same way so I never really tried to rush things."

"Saiki..."

"I guess what I'm trying to say is...I like you. More than like you actually. I...like like you."

There was silence before he spoke again, "God I'm sorry for just springing that on you. You don't have to say anything...I feel stupid. I'm sorry," he turned around and began walking away until Y/n spoke, "Saiki..."

He turned back around.

"I...like like you too."

He froze. Was he dreaming?

Y/n quietly approached him, "what are you going to do about it?" she said looking down at his lips.

He looked to her lips as well, his mouth upturning into a prevalent smirk.

"With your permission...kiss you."

She batted her eyes innocently and nodded.
In a quick swoop, Saiki cupped Y/n's face and pulled her into him. Their lips met as both of them softly kissed one another.

From afar, Aiura smiled behind the bush.

"Success!" she whispered sadly. She clasped her hands together before getting up and brushing the dirt off her skirt, "I guess my Mr. Right found someone else and I...will have to too."

A/N: hey y'all, hope you enjoyed this chapter hehe. That kiss may or may not be a true story :)

And yes Saiki did ask for permission to kiss and what about it 🙄💅 Consent is sexy babes 😫

Anyways thank you all for understanding my absence. We're coming down to the last few chapters and I'm excited for you guys to read it! Buckle your seatbelts everyone because things are about to get juicy 😈