7

Y/N's POV:
Y/n dragged her suitcase on the rough tiles of the airport floor. She remained far as possible from her mother who was walking not too far behind.

"I don't understand why you let me go on this trip. I thought you didn't like Saiki."

"I don't, but his brother kindly offered to pay for your flight so there was no way I could say no."

Y/n suddenly stopped when she spotted Kaido and Nendo.

"Mother wait-"

"Hi Y/n!" They both shouted once they spotted her.

She forced a smile, "hi guys."

"Is this your mom?" Nendo asked pointing at
Y/n's mother.

"Yep. That's her."

"I have to go Y/n, but have fun in London...I love you!"

Y/n quickly turned her head, what the fu- did she actually just....

"I love you too," she mumbled.

~Timeskip~
After the 12 hour flight with Nendo and Kaido,
Y/n kept wondering why Saiki would invite them at all.

According to him, his brother would be in Japan soon. So why the sudden change in plans?

When they arrived in London, they were driven to a hotel which apparently was a normal thing for Nendo and Kaido.

Perhaps she would get answers in the morning. But for now, it was time to sleep.

~Slight Timeskip~
Y/n opened her eyes to be surprised that she was on some sort of island.

She looked around and tried to get up from the ground she had been laying on, the paralysis suddenly hitting her. She then saw Aiura and Saiki crowd around her.

They looked worried and kept leaning down to hear if she were still breathing.

Aiura turned away as Saiki began CPR.

What was going on? Why did she feel the sudden need to cry?

Feeling light headed, Y/n closed her eyes. The world became dark as she drifted off into unconsciousness.

~Slight Timeskip~
Y/n awoke in a cold sweat. She looked around the room and sighed.

Must have been a dream.

A sudden knock on her door startled her. She rushed to open it as it was becoming extremely annoying.

She was surprised to see a man she did not recognize. She looked to his head and saw a familiar device.

"You must be Y/n L/n, correct?"

"Uh, who wants to know?"

"Oh sorry. I'm Kusuke Saiki, Saiki's older brother."

Y/n blinked. This was Saiki's older brother?

"Oh. Hi. Sorry," she chuckled, "I don't mean to sound rude or anything, but what's with the thing on your head."

Hm. Most people don't ask me about that. Kusuo's friend is very observant.

Y/n shook her head. She reached for her earlobes and tugged at them.

Oh that's right! I took my earrings off last night.

Kusuke laughed, "most people don't ask me about that. Anyway, I just wanted to let you know that Kusuo should be arriving shortly."