Chapter.8 Too much

Ok so...mmm this is the 8 part....and i hope u like it...please vote and comment... will update real soon....you know, i need 200 more reads to make it 1000....neeeeed your help..pleaseee...helllllpppp...

much love... <3

:) fabbi

Chelsey's P.O.V

We kissed? My first french kiss? It was fun. But wait, what exactly happened? I mean why did he kiss me? Ok forget it.

No don't. I think he thinks that I love him. Man I do not love him. I was crying just because...I was a little shocked. My parents and stuff. This happens. I'm in my teens. And these kinda problems do rise.

Well, it is not common that kids run away.

Chris still sat beside me. I hoped he didn't read my thoughts. They were kind of rude and mean.

But he deserved this rudeness and meaniness. When I'm tensed, I start making words that don't exist. Don't judge huh?

This is because do you remember the last lines which he thought were necessary but actually were rude as hell. Well, here they go:

"Because I care about you. I don't know what to say but Chelsey, don;t fall for me. Go away. I'm not the perfect guy for you. I've been with girls enough to know and read their expressions. I read yours too. You are developing something for me. Please don't. One day or other you have to go from here. And I can't see you getting upset and sad just because of this dumbass. This jerk does not deserve you. Go home, your parents will surely forgive you. Parents are like that, I know. Go. Now. With your friends."

Is that how you console someone? By saying that go away? If he said that to some other high school chick, she was surely gonna melt. This...doesn't work on me sweety.

The thing that is annoying me the most is  who told him I loved him? WHO? Oh that sounds like World Health Organization LOL.

"Chris?"

"Yeah?"

"Buahahahhaha that was so funny a few seconds ago. You think I love you?"

My god, I was laughing like a jerk, " Haha," I said trying controlling my laugh, " I'm sorry. Seriously. But but it was so...hahahahahahaha funny," and nothing can stop me from laughing.

He sat there dumbstruck. No idea what was going on. He must be thinking that I'm drunk.

He doesn't care about others, why the hell should I be concerned about his feelings?

"Let's go down, hon." I patted him on his back.

That was something my mother always said to my father whenever she did something that embarrassed my father.

Now, I was seeing a lil anger in Chris's eyes. Anger stating clearly that whatever I was doing, should be stopped or otherwise it's gonna be the hard way.

"You are laughing just because I thought you loved me. You are laughing just because I kissed you when you didn't need that. You are laughing because you think IT'S FUNNY? Oh you know what the funny part is? WHEN I WILL FORCE YOU TO GO AWAY FROM MY HOUSE! YOU GET THAT?"

Okay. This is so not cool. He was yelling at me. At me! Well he had a right to. I mean I was staying at his house.

"You know what Chris?" A long pause. "I'm sorry."

He went away. Making me feel guilty as hell. I wasn't that wrong was I? I just laughed right?

I was becoming serious now.

Well me and serious? It's like Rihanna with Zayn Malik which is impossible.

Still I tried to combine my thoughts. What if he really pushes me out of his house? The fun ain't over. The adventure's still hot. I wanted to live there atleast for a month or so. My job just started. Damn it my life just started.

Every girl has to marry. Oh well, she has to. I have to, too. And after marriage who's gonna let me have all this fun? Like running away? No one.

It was very very very important that I apologize to Chris and stay here.

I went down. Lucas(Luke's his nick) and Stella were chilling. There was no piece of cheescake left. No drop of coffee was seen. The T.V was on. Volume high.

"What took you so long?" Stella asked.

"Have you seen Chris?"

"We thought he was with you."

"No, I mean did he come here? Went outside?"

"No darl, what happened?" Luke looked concerned. He stood up and came next to me. He knew something went completely wrong.

"Much." I then told them the whole scene almost 5 10 minutes ago.

They were not showing any signs of anything. Poker face.

"It ain't m...my f...fault."

"You both are piece of some dumb trash can. He said some lil mean words and you laughed like he spat on himself. What he said was right. Come with us. You do have a crush on him."

"Ok Luke first I got to listen Chris's lecture now you. Kissing me just because I have a crush on him? Makes any sense?"

"Wha... I could not believe you laughed because he kissed you."

"That is because yes, I wanted to kiss him badly but not now. I mean kissing on the right moment. Get it?"

Stella added, "Chels hon you seriously need to combine your thoughts. This ain;t goin anywhere. You really sound stupid. Be the better person, say sorry, say shit like we are friends and stuff, pack up and come with us.

"No I don't want to go. It's just...ain't over yet. Ok I will say sorry and will make sure I love him so I could be proved wrong in front of him."

"See Luke, she needs to combine her thoughts. Go think under shower. You'll think clearly."

What the hell was wrong with these guys? They think I'm mad? Silly? Whatever I said made sense.

Yeah but still. Maybe this day was a lil too much for me. Too much. I got my job. I cried. My friends. My kiss. My stupid comments. Too much.

Where was Chris by the way?

I rushed to his room. Saw that the door was locked. Yeah there he was.Should I knock?

I knocked.

No answer.

Again knocked.

Heard a litlle movement inside. The voice came closer. The door flashed opened.

And he said, "I'm sorry too. Send your friends away. We have alot to do. First let's talk. Come inside."

Dumbfounded I stood there.

WTF?

Okaaaaay lovelies....so gonna update soon....please tell me the response and go click the "vote" button. <3