The night was happy and sweet. No drama whatsoever. But just the thought of what happened the previous evening sent chills down her spine. It was a moment where she lost a really good friend, whose stupid action has cost them way too much. The years-long friendship of Arsalaan Baig and Natasha Rehman almost came to an end last night.

"I love you, Mashal. I know you love me too, let's elope from here. I'll manage everything." Asad was going crazy and psychotic.

"What is happening here?" An enraged voice echoed on the terrace.

Mashal breathed hard and pushed Asad away at once. She felt disgusted and furious, looking at her childhood friend stopping so low.

"How dare you?" Murat seethed in anger as he punched her childhood friend mercilessly. And Asad was taking all the punches without any reflex. Mashal was confused and scared. She didn't know what to do. Her father once advised her; it's not wise to jump in between when two grown men are fighting. It'd only cause her harm. She chose to follow that advice but wanted the fight to stop as well.

Before she could ask Murat to stop punching, he took her off guard by knocking Asad to the ground and gave her a look.

A look that showed how he exactly felt.

Like he was deceived or something.

Her eyes went wide at that realization. Did he just misinterpret everything?

Arsalaan came there with a worried frown on his face as Meher called him to the hotel's rooftop, she said it was urgent and he was so glad that his daughter was wise enough to inform him, he had asked her to go back to the room and she obliged immediately.

He scowled looking at Mashal's shaken form. Things looked pretty heated as he held his daughter's hand protectively.

Mashal sighed in relief as she saw her father and hugged him tightly, "papa. Asad. He's behaving strangely." She whispered scaredly. The sudden turn of events from her childhood friend shook her from within. It was so unexpected.

"Please ask him to leave, papa. I don't want him to be around me. I'm sorry to ask you to do this. I know Tasha auntie is your good friend. But I don't like him. He's gone mad." She requested him, teary-eyed. Asad was lying on the ground, wincing in pain.

"No friendship is greater than my daughter's safety, jaani. If he makes you uncomfortable, he doesn't get to stay here. As your father, it's my duty to protect you. I'll uninvite Natasha and her family," Arsalaan spoke with a heavy heart. He was too shocked at first, he had always treated Asad and Asim just like his own kids and that's how this boy pays him back? The world was such a dangerous place to live and he felt very overprotective of his daughters. His grip on Mashal's hand tightened as he rubbed her back.

"Murat, I'll take care of this. I'm sure you had good intentions, but violence is not the good solution for everything." He turned to his to be son in law and spoke calmly.

Murat scoffed looking at Asad, "I know, uncle. I'm sorry for causing the little scene. But that guy was asking for it. He made Mashal uncomfortable. No one makes my to be wife uncomfortable and gets away with it."

Mashal's heart skipped several beats as he uttered those words. He didn't have that look in his eyes anymore. It disappeared as soon as it came. She sighed inwardly, feeling somewhat better.

More than Asad's behaviour, it was Murat's reaction that scared her the most. He blinked at her as if saying- it was okay and that he trusted her.