I fell to my side, blood spilled from the front & back of my chest & watched Eva & Jalon run off in what seemed like slow motion.

I had been shot.

Who knew the two nicest out of the group, could really be the meanest when provoked?

"This is what I get" is all I could think to myself.

This is what you get when you bite the hand that fed you. Zion never loved me anyways, he had set me up & left me for dead.

He knew he wouldn't be waiting for me & he knew after back stabbing Jah, His family would come for revenge right away.

In the end, Zion had defeated both of us,

Because now both of us laid dead.

•••

Jalon's POV

I had left Sir inside with Jah until paramedics arrived. I couldn't just let that bitch get away with leaving my brother to rot in his own blood.

When I had finished my deed with Dae, I ran through the gates of the penthouse & at the perfect timing seen the ambulance leaving the entrance.

There stood Sir, staring at the ground into space. I could see that he was devastated.

"You alright bro?" Eva asked walking up to him. He nodded his head yeah before looking up at both of us.

"I'm straight Ghee... Ya straight?" He asked. I shrugged my shoulders, swallowing the big lump in my throat.

The feeling of losing a brother... The only fucker by my side had already began eating me alive.

In that moment, both Sir & Eva had saw a grown man break down & cry for his brother.

Lord I know I've done a lot of sin in my life... But if you spare me just this one time, I promise I'll quit this life of crime

•••

Dezire's POV

I sat on the couch with Ay asleep on my lap & a box from Popeyes on my round belly.

Baby K was ready to pop any day now. Jah & I were on good terms with raising Ay. I still felt so guilty about the way I did him but I couldn't help it. I was in love with someone else.

I was wrong for lying to Jah as if I had been loyal to him knowing I was out here sleeping with another man, but truthfully I wasn't made for the hood boy love story.

Jah left me to raise Ay alone for years & I grew an attachment to another man.

I didn't fear when he left the house that he wouldn't return, he didn't stay out all night making plays, I didn't have the constant fear of someone hurting me & my daughter because he was so deep in the drug game.

I felt safe & happy around him. I had forgiven myself & moved forward with my new family. Jah & I both would always have love for each other. That'd never fade away.

As I watched a episode of bad girls club, a phone call from Sir popped on my phone. I quickly looked at Ay, with hopes the loud ringtone didn't awaken her.

When everything was clear, I wiped the grease from my hands & picked up my phone, placing it to my ear.

"Wait what? Slow down" I spoke... From the sound in his voice I could hear the sadness & fear.

"Just come to the hospital sis. It's about jah" I raised my eyebrows & dropped my phone from my hands.

"What happened?" Asked my baby daddy coming from the back room.

"Jah is in the hospital"

•••

Please vote & comment ❤️