"School Filled trip"

Y/n POV

A few weeks had passed after I was discharged from the hospital. Dad said I need to rest for a while so I agreed to rest for a week. After that, I tried to train myself by meditating, but I can't...

I can't concentrate, When I tried meditating in my room I always heard a noise outside... I tried at the forest but some of the other teams are training...

"Aauughh" I groan.

"Is something wrong? Y/n?" Sarada asks while we are on a train.

"It's just that, I can't find a place to meditate..." I answered Sarada in a frustrating tone.

"I see, don't stress yourself especially at this Filled trip," Sarada said.

"Yeah, you're right..." We arrived at the amusement park and there is a lot of rides, games, and stands.

"We should find others the more the merrier" I smiled and look for my classmates.

I found team 10 which is Inojin, Cho-Cho, and Shikadai, near the takoyaki stand I come closer together with Sarada.

"Hey, guys wanna join us?" I smiled

"Hello," Cho-Cho said while eating a takoyaki

"How are you guys? We didn't have a chance to talk at the train because I'm feeling a little dizzy haha" I said

"We've been doing commissions a lot lately, we are also training for the upcoming exam" Shikadai answered this time. I saw Inojin watching Cho-Cho eat a lot and trying to warn her to eat slowly.

"Commission..." Hearing that makes me feel sad for not being there for my team when I am still recovering.

Team 10 looks at me with a worried face.

"D-don't be sad Y/n I'm sure your team made the commission easy," Inojin said while a sweat drop on his forehead... Sarada trying to comfort me

*sigh* "Forget it, I'll help my team in our next commission" I smiled, and team 10 make a relief face for seeing me get over with.

"Hello, everyone" I heard a voice in our back, it was team 15 which is Class rep (Sumire), Namida, and Wasabi.

"Class rep, Wasabi, Namida!... Wanna join us?" I smiled making me happy seeing them.

"Yeah sure, We heard that you've been hospitalized, what happened?" Wasabi asks and the others seem curious too.

"Oh, I had a severe fever after the graduation exam... Dad said I overused my chakra." I told them what happened and they seemed that they are wondering why...

"I see, Well, we are glad that you are now better," Namida said.

"Yeah, thank you guys" I smiled at them but I notice that shikadai is staring at me... So I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Anyway, Let's try the rides!" I excitedly said and everyone agreed.

"I wonder where's Boruto and Mitsuki," Sarada said in low voice.

We tried the roller coaster first, Cho-Cho, Sarada, and Namida didn't ride it because they might throw up.

--------------------------
Sarada POV

"Sarada, you want some?" Cho Cho offered me a bag of chips.

"No, thank you." I smiled and watch Y/n at the roller coaster having fun.

"Guys let's go sit over there while we wait" Namida point to a bench.

We agreed and sit at the bench and wait for the others. A minute later I saw Boruto and Mitsuki so I raised my hand to let them know we are here.