"Training"

Y/n POV

I slowly wake up stretching my arms into the air

"Good morning Shiro," I said making him wake up.

I stand up, opening my window to breathe the fresh air in the morning. I look at my calendar and It's Saturday.

"It's a nice day to train with them..." I said smiling.

I went to the bathroom and put on my daily clothes, I prepare my bag where I carry my shuriken, kunai, and others...

Of course, this time I didn't skip breakfast... I don't wanna pass out again.

"Shiro, I will return you to the forest...I'm gonna miss you little guy" I smiled and we left the house.

I left the house and went to the forest. I saw Boruto practicing my electric shot. I watch him for a while and to my surprise, he can do it successfully.

"Wow, impressive" I showed up clapping.

"Told you I'm getting there" Boruto smiles.

Sarada showed up and greeted us both

"Good morning guys" Sarada smiled

"Oh perfect timing," I said

Boruto and Sarada look at me with a question face.

"Can we train for 1 on 1 combat?" I ask them

"Sure, I was gonna train too ya know," Boruto said smiling.

"I was gonna ask Mitsuki too but I didn't see him" scratching my cheeks with my index finger.

"Ooohh Mitsuki" Boruto teasing me while poking my cheeks.

"Stop it, I just wanna know what are his fighting moves are," I said to Boruto while stopping him.

"My fighting skills?" Mitsuki showed up in nowhere.

The 3 of us were surprised...

"Y-yeah, I got lose to you before and I feel like you just held back..." I explained.

Boruto and Sarada stared at us. Boruto still has his teasing face and Sarada fixing her glasses.

"Alright, since we are all here why not we train 2 on 2?" Sarada suggested.

"That's a great idea! girls vs. boys? What do you guys say?" I ask them.

The 3 of them agreed and we get to our position.

--------------------------
Shiro is in the tree watching us.

Sarada and I are in our combat mode. We stared at the boys... The boys are also in their combat mode.
The boys just smiling at us...

Boruto takes the first move

"Kage bunshu no jutsu" Boruto summoned 3 clones targeting Sarada.

Sarada Glance at me saying she can handle it. I look at Mitsuki charging at me.

"Nagare Isou no Jutsu" I throw an electrified shuriken straight to his face. Mitsuki avoid...

I charge at him for close combat. I look for an opening but I can't see one.

We continue fighting with our kunai, when he suddenly smiled at me, he thought I let my guard down.

"Boruto!" He signals Boruto making me look back. I saw Boruto with an electric ball at the tip of his finger.

"Y/n!" Sarada shouted attacking Boruto.

"I'm good," I told Sarada locking my eyes on Mitsuki.

"Are you testing me?" I ask... I look at Mitsuki... I just saw his smile then he charge at me again. Making me jump in the air.