"Stranger"

3rd POV

Y/n is peacefully sleeping in her bed. Her window suddenly opened but Y/n didn't notice...

"Well, well, well..." A stranger hops into Y/n room.

The stranger stared at Y/n head to toe... Looking around her room.

"He said I just need to put this in her head..." The stranger took something in his bag

He places a piece of paper with a symbol on Y/n's head.

"It will activate in 5 minutes...alright, mission complete heh." The stranger hops back into the window and left.

The symbol on Y/n paper glows in red, making the symbol disappeared. Y/n peaceful sleeping went to painful sleep.

Y/n groan, trying to wake up, something in her head wants to take over. 5 minutes later she woke up.

She slowly sits... Left her room through the open window.

-------------------------
Y/n hopping into the buildings with her pajama on...heading to the outside Village.

Mitsuki enjoying the bright moon near the village gate notices that Y/n is running through the buildings

Mitsuki followed Y/n where she was going, he notices that she is heading to the village gate. He followed Y/n faster and block her.

He manages to catch up on her making Y/n stop.

"Where are you going?" Mitsuki asks Y/n with a serious face.

". . ." Y/n is silent staring at him with her empty cloudy eyes.

Y/n tried to run pass-through Mitsuki but Mitsuki grab her arm.

"Y/n?" Mitsuki asks but
y/n keeps looking where she will go.

Mitsuki realizes what's going on with Y/n. Mitsuki pulls Y/n arm to make her face him.

"Release!" Mitsuki touches y/n forehead with his 2 fingers. Making y/n fainted and fall into his arms.

Mitsuki picks her up bridal style bringing her back home. He goes into the open window of the Y/n room. He placed her on her bed and giving her a blanket.

Shiro crawls out under y/n pillow. Mitsuki reaches Shiro allowing him to crawl up into his hands.

Shiro stared at Mitsuki. They seem can understand each other so they talked telepathy.

"Stranger?" Mitsuki asks.
Shiro nods then proceeds to explain what he saw.

"I see, look after her for me," Mitsuki said to Shiro.

He stared at Y/n fixing her hair putting it behind her ears.

"Sleep well" he smiled and look at Shiro.

He left y/n room and close the window this time. He looks around the village to see something suspicious.

Hours had pass He didn't find anything suspicious...

-------------------------
Y/n POV

I woke up in a strange place... Calm water is all I can see.

"You're finally here" I heard a voice but I can't see anything.

"Show yourself!" I shouted.

*laugh* "you are brave," the voice said.

I look around but I still see nothing.

"Do not worry, I will not harm you, You will know about me soon" the voice said.

The voice is slowly fading away leaving me... My vision started to turn black...