• Genderbend // chappy 9

Start from the beginning

"DAMNNNN" most boy have nosebleeds while ace has his eyes and mouth widened in shock

Nami suddenly raised her hand, "I have a question" she seriously asked.

Luna nodded for nami to go on, "Are all D's attractive?!" the tangerine lover burst out, making all the girls nodded in agreement.

All the D's look at each other and suddenly they bursted out laughing causing nami to pout.

"T-That ace?" Sabo stuttered, taken a back.

Ace who was too shock earlier regained his posture, "Told ya I'm hot," he exclaimed smirking in victory at Sabo.

"Wipe that smirk on your face flame brain, I didn't even seen mine yet" The second in command revolutionary exclaimed. Ace suddenly have a tick mark in his forehead when he heard the word 'flame brain' Ace was about to insult back when Thatch interrupted,

"Ace! Izo suddenly became addicted on your female version!" Thatch exclaimed pointing at Izo.

Ace was stunned, "What?"

The spade captain suddenly goes to Luna and whispered, "C-Can we move already I'm getting goosebumps..." He said with a pleasing look, having a bad feeling at Izo, suddenly him wearing a dress and a wig came up to his mind, he shivered at the thought.

Luna chuckled and accepted his request, "Let's move on everyone!" She announced, it then showed a female version of Sabo.

"I think this is becoming unfair..." A random female marine said frowning while looking at her chest.

Some girls also realized what the female marine meant, they then bowed their head becoming, surroundings becoming gloomy.

"E-Eh what's w-wrong..?" Sabo stuttered, nervous.

Koala then suddenly grab his shirt, "Don't what's wrong us!" Koala frustratedly yelled, "You guys clearly have big boobs while us just looks like a wall that has some small rocks pasted!" She emotionally added, letting go of Sabo.