• Modern // chappy 6

"Hmm..." Yuweh was tapping her feet on the ground. 'This is why I hate thinking sometimes.... Cause it's so damn hard!' she thought frustratedly.

Then an idea struck her, and she spun around, grinning, and exclaimed, "guys! How about I show you where the strawhats band lives?!"

"What is it called then?" Crocodile inquired.

Yuweh exclaimed, "Modern world!"

"Modern?" the strawhat captain asked, tilting his head cutely, making some of the girls 'owwd' and law blush.

"Yeah! This one world with technology and peace and no pirates and no marines and tall buildings and cars and no hakis and—" Yuweh, who was talking excitedly fast was stopped by Marco.

"Slowdown yoi, no one's chasing you yoi"

"Ahh... haha, sorry! I got a little carried away," she exclaimed, breathing heavily.

"Here, drink some water," Shanks appeared beside her and gently handed her a bottle of water, surprising everyone, especially Yu, "t-thanks," she stuttered and blushed lightly.

"Captain, when did you get there!?" Yasopp yelled in the background.

"I was here from the beginning!" there was hint of nervousness in his voice

"Don't lie captain! Everybody saw you move before Marco spoke up!" Lucky exclaimed, earning a nod from everyone.

"Fine... Err... My body just moves on its own, okay?" Shanks pouted and sat down near Yuweh in the nearest chair.

Some people burst out laughing, while others were in disbelief at the recent childish act of the Red Hair Emperor, who can fight toe to toe with the strongest man in the world.

"U-umm guys, should we proceed?" Yu asked, drawing everyone's attention.

"What was that again? modern world, right?" Tashigi inquired.

"Yup! But first, let me add someone! Cause I forgot hehe" Yuweh snapped her fingers, and a girl with a pink hair appeared in front of everyone.

"Huh? Where is this shit again?! Did Kuma appear my back before I noticed!?" The person who was just added said, making some revolutionaries tense. She was about to panic when she saw some strong people, but Yuweh spoke up.

"Er.. perona... I brought you here sorry bout that.. lemme explain why you're here hehe..." Yuweh said receiving a nod from the girl who was now named Perona.

Perona sighed and took a seat next to the warlords near Mihawk after explaining everything to her.

"All right, here we go with the first picture!" Yuweh exclaimed.

"Even in the modern world strawhats are still causing troubles" Kidd remark

"Troubles always find Luffy" Nami blankly responded.