• Genderbend // chappy 9

The black-haired girl cleared her throat, "Ahem- so today's agenda-" She couldn't finish what she was about to say when her brother interrupted, "you're starting to sound like dad nee-chan!" The other Luffy exclaimed cheerfully, making both revolutionary leader raised their eyebrow.

"Shut up," Luna yelled at the other Luffy, but there was no malice in her voice, "ahem, as I was saying, today we're going to react to your genderbend pictures!" she exclaimed.

"Genderbend?" Jimbei asked voicing out everyone's question.

"It's a world where all of you guys are in a opposite gender~" Luna answered.

"EHHHH?!" Half of the people in the room yelled in shock.

"SUGEEEEE!!" Chopper, Luffy and Usopp yelled in unison.

"That exists...?" Perona asked in horror already having in mind that her boy version is unattractive. However, one never knows....

"Yepp!! Shishishi!" Luna exclaimed, "So let's get started?" She was greeted with enthusiastic nods from everyone.

"Here we go!" The screen then lit up, revealing a cute female version of Luffy.

Hancock squealed loudly and started to blab at how cute luffy's female version was

Corazon began to smirk as he noticed law's reaction, and he then yelled, "Luffy!! Your law here is having some nosebleed!!" He yelled, attracting Luffy's attention, causing law to elbow him.

"What? B-But traffy that's not me~" Luffy whined making the other Luffy confused.

"R-Right" Law stuttered wiping the remaining blood from his nose.

The other Luffy suddenly raised his hand, "a-ano..." He said getting everyone's attention.

"Are you two together...?" He(the other luffy) said pointing at law and luffy.

"Yeah! Me and traffy are together! I love him veryyyyy muchhhhh!" Luffy exclaimed that almost cause law to died from being flustered as Luffy just announced to everyone how much he loves him.

The other strawhat captain jaw dropped in shock, "Oh god... SHISHISHAHAHA" He laughed out hard astonished to his other self, "I ship! Even though I don't like the law in our world that way" he said grinning widely.

"Ehh me and traffy not together in your world?" Luffy said frowning same goes with law.

The other Luffy was about to say something but Luna interrupted, "Don't worry Luffy remember you guys are different shishishi~" She said not wanting the strawhat captain to be sad.

"Yup! Shishishi~" Luffy replied going back to his usual self. Lily just smiled fondly.

"Then, I guess we shall continue! This one would be hot!" Luna exclaimed, it then shows a female version of Ace.