• Yuweh's world // chappy 7

"So, what now?" she asked, looking around. "Any suggestions?"

Everyone in the room was taken aback when Dragon abruptly raised his hand.

"Yes Da- er, I mean yes... sir?" Yuweh corrected herself anxiously.

Dragon raised his eyebrow wondering what was that, "How about the world you live in?"

"Ehhh whyy?!" Yuweh exclaimed in surprise.

"Hmm... vI supposed vit's not a bad videa..." Ivankov remarked.

"GURARARA, I guess I'll go on that one," Newgate exclaimed.

"DAHAHAHAHA me too! I'm curious what Yuweh's world, or life is like," Shanks said, brushing his bangs back from his face.

"E-Ehhhh?!!" The goddess stuttered in shock. She look everywhere and see that everyone nodded in agreement.

Yuweh then sighed and gave in, "fine..."

CLAP CLAP*

"Here we go!" Announced the silver haired teen as she snapped her fingers.

The screen goes on-

Yuweh was panting heavily trying to catch her breath all thanks to the stupid undercover marines for some reasons. She was wearing black sleeveless crop top and black tight pants.

Some male pirates whistle at her visible curves and perfect body but quickly shut up as they see Yuweh glaring daggers

"Is that your true appearance..? Black hair and black eyes?" Reiju asked in confusion.

"Vyour veally pretty," Ivankov complimented Yuweh, causing Hancock to roll her eyes.

"Thank you!!" Yuweh said smiling brightly.

"Can you please show us your true appearance right now?" Namur requested.

"Later~" Yuweh said with a wink that shot an arrow to the other mans heart.

"Damn, where's that idiot lil brother of mine?" Yuweh exclaimed, pausing to catch her breath. "Having the guts to run off on his own, leaving me to deal with the marines back there... Hmph! Just wait, I'll get back at you..." she added, rolling her eyes in annoyance.

Tashigi inquired, "Brother? You have a brother?"

"Yeah..? Though he's annoying, but... he's my annoying lil brother," Yu replied, glancing at a certain person wearing a strawhat, but that didn't go unnoticed by the powerful individuals which made them looks suspicious at her.

Yuweh was walking around town looking for a specific restaurant when she came to a halt when she spotted the restaurant she was looking for, which was called 'Mysteries.'

"Mysteries....? What idiot would name their restaurant that?" Perona was gobsmacked.

Yuweh scratched the back of her neck nervously, "Ughhh... hehe."