• Strawhats band AU // chappy 5

Everyone was chatting around, waiting to what would happen next...

Yuweh was tapping her finger on the table, pondering what to show next, then suddenly a light bulb appears on the top of her head, "guys! How about we react Strawhats band AU?!?"

"Do you mean a different dimension where the strawhats aren't pirates but a band?" Coby inquired.

Yuweh grinned and nodded eagerly. "Yupss!" she exclaimed.

"SUGEEE!!" Luffy, Usopp, Brook, and Chop have stars in their eyes. Robin, Sanji, and Zoro all looked amused. And everyone now look interested.

"However, before I forget guys, this is our first AU, so fair warning everyone, not all AU's have the same pairs."

"What do you mean?" Hancock inquired.

"I mean it's like for example your world have law and Luffy as pairs like lovers, but I think this AU have Luffy and Nami as pair or should I say as lovers" the girl with a silver hair explained.

"So there's an AU of me and Luffy together?" Hancock wondered as she wandered through her daydream world.

"WHAT?! but Luffy is like a brother to me!" exclaimed the strawhats navigator, ignoring the snake empress's remark.

"Yeah, same here, nami is like my sister!" Luffy remark that cause Yuweh to frown and that didn't go unnoticed by the smart ones, 'guess I'm dead in their world' she thought.

"Gosh! chill guys, remember this is an AU, not your world," Yu says enthusiastically.

"Rightttt" Luffy and Nami agreed, then looked into each other's eyes and shrugged.

"Here we go!" exclaimed the red-eyed teen as she snapped her fingers.

The screen goes on—

"Luffy, what did your sister say? Is she coming?" Nami inquired, looking at luffy, who was sitting on a couch and typing on his phone.

"Woahhh, Luffy has a sister?" Sabo asked, cocking his brow.

"Uh-huh, she said she's not busy tomorrow and she's bringing her fiancée," Luffy grinned broadly to his partner, delighted that his two favorite people were coming. Nami has a soft smile on her face as she rejoices for Luffy.

"Guys, our break is almost over, and we're down to our last song," Robin, their manager/director, said as she looked at the lyrics script she was holding.

"So our Robin-chwan is both manager and director!" Sanji exclaimed, simping robin again, his siblings huffing in annoyance except for Reiju, who chuckled.

"Fit for her because she's smart," Law said, earning a 'Shishishi' from Luffy.

"Hey! are you lowkey telling us we're not smart?" After receiving a silent response from Law, Sanji clicked his tongue and lit his cigar..

Everyone then exclaimed, "Haii!" as they returned to their positions to prepare for their final song.

"Ready?" Luffy grinned, putting Nami's hair behind her ear and taking her hand as they walked in front of the other members because they are the main vocalists.

"Woahhh, a main vocalist?! I wonder if I've already made millions in that world?" Nami exclaimed, her eyes changing to a belli sign.

"Hina wonders if Mugiwara has a nice voice..." Hina mumbled, eliciting a puzzled look from her co-marines.

"What was the last song again?" Luffy asked, tilting his head and making everyone sigh, "It's the song 'CLARITY' Luffy..."

"Oh! Okay, okay Shishishishi"