As soon as the plane landed, Tang Jing first turned on the cellular data and started to read Weibo that he did not get to read before. The last two photos on Weibo were just ordinary photos. Where is the intimacy?

It was also at this time that Tang Jing discovered that the first tag that was previously listed on the hot search has now been replaced with #Ye Zexi cleared up the misunderstanding#.

After seeing this hot search, he read the Weibo explained by Ye Zexi again

Tang Jing breathed a sigh of relief, and it was exactly what he thought.

He Jinyun is a very gentleman, so he only brought soy milk to Ye Zexi at that time.

Helplessly, Ye Zexi was too careless, and would never take these details into consideration.

How can we blame people for misunderstanding?

He almost misunderstood!

Tang Jing put down his phone, even though he was wearing a mask, he couldn't hide the smile on his face.

Seeing Tang Jing sitting in the same place and still not getting up, the agent rushed over with a question: "Tang Tang, why aren't you moving?"

Only then did Tang Jing return to his senses, hide the smile in his eyes, and quickly get up: "Coming!"

After getting in the car of the show crew, Tang Jing hesitated for a moment, but still sent a message to Ye Zexi: "I'm here."

*Sharing location.*

Ye Zexi quickly replied: "Okay, then you go back to the hotel first, we will go to dinner later!"

Tang Jing pursed the corner of his mouth, worrying that the agent was still there, slightly suppressed the smile on the corner of his mouth, and replied, "Okay."

But what Tang Jing didn't expect was that the dinner for two he had originally thought turned into a dinner for three.

Seeing He Jinyun sitting next to Ye Zexi, the smile at the corner of Tang Jing's mouth was reduced a bit.

It was also at this time that Tang Jing remembered that Ye Zexi did say that he wanted to invite him to dinner, but Ye Zexi did not say that he just invited him to dinner alone.

Tang Jing was in a complicated mood, but he had to say hello to He Jinyun with a smile.

He Jinyun noted Tang Jing's reaction in his eyes with a calm expression. He raised his brows slightly, thought about something, and he was sure that his guess was corrected.

He Jinyun smiled faintly at the corner of his mouth, and said jokingly: "It seems that I haven't told Xiao Tang that I'll be here. Xiao Tang wouldn't mind, right?"

Of course he minds!

But even if he does mind, would He Jinyun leave right away?

Of course this is unrealistic!

There is also Ye Zexi next to them!

Tang Jing could only smile and said, "How could it be? I may not have seen Teacher He for a long time since "Famous General" filming. It's good for everyone to have a meal together."

What can he do if he is not happy after all? He still has to get along with the others for a whole week.

Hearing this, Ye Zexi, who had been immersed in ordering food, suddenly raised his head and glanced at the two people next to him. He was a little shocked and said, "You haven't seen each other since filming "Famous General"?"

Tang Jing nodded.

He Jinyun glanced at Ye Zexi and nodded: "Uhm, so it seems."

After hearing the two affirmative answers, Ye Zexi couldn't help but sighed in his heart.

They haven't seen each other for more than half a year, I guess they never actually message each other then.

No wonder his CP was getting cold.

How could it not be cold?

Then he made an appointment with the two people on his own terms, would they be too embarrassed?

Fortunately, no matter if it was Tang Jing or He Jinyun, they were very generous today. Even if they didn't talk with each other for so long, they still chatted with Ye Zexi at the dinner table.

After the meal, Ye Zexi was very satisfied.

Right, young people need to communicate more!

Maybe, after finishing filming this variety show, Tang Jing and He Jinyun would be in touch.

Of course, all this was just Ye Zexi's imagination.

But if he put some of his attention on the fish to the two people next to him today, he would find that whether it was He Jinyun or Tang Jing today, they started the conversation with him.

That's why Ye Zexi felt that everyone had a very enjoyable conversation today.

Both of them only talked with Ye Zexi, and of course Ye Zexi had a happy time talking today.

According to Tang Jing and He Jinyun, it was basically Ye Zexi who did the talking, and the two of them followed suit.

When Tang Jing was talking, He Jinyun always looked at the two with a smile and said nothing.

When He Jinyun spoke, Tang Jing occasionally chimed in one or two sentences.

It was really a very happy (polite) meal.

When Ye Zexi had finished eating, He Jinyun proposed to go back to the hotel first.

After all, there would be a variety show recording tomorrow, and no one knew how the director would like to torture them, so it was important to have a good rest.

He Jinyun sent a message to Yu Ye in advance and asked him to drive over to pick up the three of them.

When he got in the car, Tang Jing pulled his attention away from Ye Zexi a little bit, glanced at Ye Zexi who was sitting in the back seat with He Jinyun, and asked: "By the way, Zexi, will the show set up lot of traps for the guests?"

Ye Zexi said, "Did you not read the contract?"

Tang Jing shook his head: "At a look, I think the contract is pretty good, but it is inevitable that I will still be a little worried."

He Jinyun took over at the right time: "Don't worry too much, the mission announced by the program group will not be too overwhelming. Moreover, according to our previous recording experience, the first day should be a recording of the traveling, not too tired."

Tang Jing felt relieved after hearing this. After a short silence, he said to Ye Zexi with some expectation: "By the way, Zexi, if the show wants the guests to form a team, can we be a team?"

Hearing these words, He Jinyun's originally relaxed back also paused slightly, and sat up slightly, his expression instantly becoming very intriguing.

He raised his eyebrows slightly, and He Jinyun glanced over Tang Jing in the front seat without leaving a trace.

Well, the next step was to see how Ye Zexi answered.

---