Sixty.

LaceyLou_x

LaceyLou_x

Lazy Baby, I ain't playing 🎼

Liked by; dandanadams, sasha_rebecca, laurenfryer_ and 2,826 others

Comments for this post are turned off.

Lacey woke up in her own bed, she wasn't fully sure on how she ended up there, but she was thankful she did none the less, that was until she rolled over and met Masons eyes staring at her. "Urgh" Lacey mumbled, pulling the duvet above her head, wishing the ground would a swallow her whole. "Morning to you too" Mason mumbled, as he pulled the duvet from her head, looking over at her. Despite the night of alcohol, and throwing up in Jacks sink, she still looked beautiful to him. "This isn't happening" Lacey mumbled to herself, as Mason sighed, turning over onto his back.

"You regret it already don't you?" Mason questioned, as Lacey took a turn to sigh to herself. "I don't regret it, I don't even regret us Mase, but we can't keep doing this" Lacey whispered, as Mason shook his head. "I don't get it Lace, what is there holding you back?" Mason mumbled, as Lacey pulled a hand through her knotted hair. "You honestly don't understand how my head works" Lacey mumbled, sitting up in the bed, pulling one of Masons old hoodies over her body as she got out of bed, Mason smiling at her choice of hoodie, before watching her leave the bedroom, sighing to himself, pulling his own joggers and t-shirt on that was always left at Lacey's for their late night meet ups, following her down the stairs.

"Then explain your head to me, stop pushing me out, stop pushing me away" Mason groaned, as he leant against the side of the kitchen, watching Lacey as she pottered around, trying to avoid this conversation. "Is it Levi?" Mason questioned, as Lacey stopped dead in her tracks, looking over at him. "It's not Levi" Lacey whispered, as Mason shook his head. "Then what is it?" Mason asked, his hands holding onto the side, trying not to scare the girl with his tone of voice. "It's what he did, it's the memories, it haunts you" Lacey whispered, as Masons face softened, his jaw that was clenched began to loosen, and he looked over at the girl. "It's the not knowing who I can trust, and I don't mean that in a bad way, but I was with him for years, i was so happy with him" Lacey mumbled, as she sat on the kitchen side, her legs dangle on the cupboards. "I was engaged to him, I thought i would spend my life with him, and then he just switched" Lacey whispered, Mason stood still, listening to everything she was saying, scared that if he moved or spoke she would stop talking, or break down and cry. "I'm not saying you will ever be like him, because I really believe you won't be, but that doesn't mean I don't worry, it doesn't mean I don't get scared, that's why I push you away when I feel like I'm getting too close to you, when I feel like I'm ready to take that next step with you, that's why I push you away" Lacey whispered, her eyes landing on Mason. "I have never said that I didn't want to be with you" Lacey continued, as Mason smiled at the thought of her being his girlfriend. "But I'm not ready, I'm not ready for any of this" Lacey mumbled, moving her hand in between them both. "So what are you saying?" Mason questioned, as Lacey looked at him with a pained expression, Mason shaking his head. "Do you want me to go?" Mason questioned, as Lacey sighed, looking down. "Because I really like you Lace, like I really do, but this, it's too much" Mason whispered, as Lacey nodded her head, fighting the tears that were ready to fall. "I know, and I get that, but you need to focus on you, and I need to focus on me" Lacey whispered, Mason nodding his head. "I'll give you a call later and check in?" Mason questioned, as Lacey got down from the side, walking over to the boy and hugging him, wrapping her arms around his waist and holding him close, not really being sure when she would be able to do this again. "Yeah" Lacey whispered, as Mason leant down and kissed the top of her head, his lips lingering a little longer than they should, but he just wanted to enjoy this moment. "And don't forget to drink lots of water, take some paracetamol" Mason whispered, as he finally let go of the smaller girl, looking over her once more before he walked to the door, slipping his trainers on, trying his hardest to not look back at her, knowing it would make this harder than it was.

As Mason walked out the door, and to the driveway where he stood, out of view of anyone, awaiting a taxi to come and collect him, he couldn't help but replay everything in his head, over and over again.
Mason felt as if his heart was breaking, like he had left half of it in the kitchen with Lacey, but the other half felt like it would never mend itself.

The Daily Mail;

The Daily Mail;

Mason Mount was spotted leaving former flings house Lacey Cross in the early morning of 11th September. Mount appeared to be upset when leaving in an Uber, to be spotted later on in the day with a smile on his face. Is there trouble in the world of love for the young England and Chelsea star.
No one is yet to comment on the story from either party, but sources confirm that Mount and Cross arrived at Cross's house in the early hours of the morning, appearing to be all over each other and incredibly loved up. This comes to light after Mount was saw with another singer songwriter a day before leaving for international break.
Sources have sparked rumours that Cross and Mount have officially broken up due to this, other sources claim that Lazy Baby, Cross's hit single was wrote about the footballer, but only time will tell.
Is everything officially over for Mount and Cross.