😇😧😷

Author POV

Yes as you may have guessed it is Vikram. Ashwin, Sivaangi and Pugazh ignored him and moved on but, the allocated seat for Sivangi was next to Vikram. Vikram left out a creepy smirk.

(Vikram --> Sivu --> Ashwin --> Pugazh)

She had no other option than to sit there, Ashwin was raging in anger. She still held onto his hands under the table. After a few minutes through out the meeting Vikram started to rub his shoulders on Sivaangi's. She kept on moving to Ashwin's side and away from Vikram, giving him a look of disgust.

Ashwin could not control it anymore so he tried getting up to stop this nonsense but sivu gripped his hand tightly under the table.

?: Mr Ashwin you may go ahead with your presentation.

S: Ashwineyy you can do it, if you win this without any difficulties, I will give you your gift.
She whispered in his ears, making his eyes go wide and his cheeks go red.

A: Can't wait
This time he whispered back in her ears and made her go red.

Ashwin's speech, talent, skills aced the presentation and won once again, with no wonder.

The lost smile returned on Ashwin's face after his presentation won the tender. Vikram left out in rage. Ashwin starred at sivu and winked at her. He dragged Sivaangi out of the hall and pulled her into a personal room given for him.

S: Ashwin, en inga kootithu vandheenga?

A: shhh

He pulled her close and hugged her.

S: Ashwin ennachu are you okay?

A: Thankyou so much

S: na enna pannen?

A: Because of you I have finished up this project and also won it. Ne mattum en kaiya pudikalaina na avana inga irundhu thoratirupen, tender ponalum paravala nu.

S: Inga parunga, I know you will get angry easily, but try to control as much as you can, if you do, you can achieve something that the society critisised you of.

She advised while breaking the hug.

A: adhalam seri, madam enna philosaphy lam pesa arambicheenga?

S: hmm, ellam unga kuda sendhadala dhan. Seri i have a gift for you.

A: kudu kudu, adhukudhan ivlo neram ah waiting.

He went close to her closing his eyes. She pushed him away. He opened his eyes and looked at her.

S: gift uh na andha gift illa, indha gift. This is for keeping me in your embrace and winning this project.

She said taking a gift box from her bag and Passed it on to his hands.

A: ei ne dhana sonna enaku gift tharuva nu

S: en chellakutty la, ne andha Vikram pathi nenachu tension la iruppa adhu nala presentation la kota vittura kudadhu nu dhan apdi sonne.

A: adhellam mudiyadhu ne sonnadhu sonnadhu dhan, enaku en gift venum.

Sivaangi pecked his cheeks.

A: idhu lam othuka mudiyadhu, enakku inga dhan gift venum, cheeks la illa
He said pointing to his pinky, soft lips.

S: Too bad, bye and I have one as well.

She left, Ashwin pouted,

A: I have one as well nu sollitu pora?

He looked at the box thinking what she may have presented him. He unwrapped it and opened the box to find a rose gold bracelet, with 'S💜A' encarved on it.