😔🌅🌌😋

Author POV

After a whole lot of fun banters And having a tummy full of delicious food everybody started to leave the party hall. It was 4:30 pm when the party got over, Vikram came towards the group as they were done sending of the guests.

V: Sivu, can i have your number?

Ashwin boiled up in anger

Sk: Excuse me Mr Vikram, I have just met you once And that was because i accidentaly dashed into you at the airport, And left before i could apoligize to you. That is the reason why I started the conversation with you, to apologize And nothing else. one more thing dont you dare call me sivu anymore.

Ashwin smirked looking at Vikram, after hearing Sivu's words.

V: jeez, calm down sivu, oops sorry sivaangi. Listen to me now, you are the one who is talking like this now, but you will come to me one day, And i will make you mine on that day.

As soon as Vikram finished his sentence, Ashwin slapped his cheeks causing it to turn red, his hand print was visible.

Ak: how dare you talk like that to her, Na irukura varaikum adha nadakka vida maaten.

V: Ne ennaya ve aduchutala, Mark my words Mr Ashwin kumar Rajavel, un munnadiye ava vayala, enakku Vikram dhan venum nu solla vaippen, appo paru ne ippo kudutha adiya vida double madanga kuduppen, see you later, bye Sivu baby, ummuah.
He left After an disgusting statement.

Sk: chi

Ak: Sivu ma va polam, guys neengalam oru car la veetuku ponga, naanum Sivaangi yum oru edathuku poitu varom. Sivaangi, va.

He gripped onto Sivaangi's tiny hands. He pulled her to his car And made her sit comfortably before he sat on the driver's seat.
He started the car with a roar, the journey was so silent. Sivaangi was peeping outside the window, staring at the trees which were dancing to the rythm of the wind. The car came to a halt, Ashwin got out And closed the door with a slam. That is when sivaangi realised they have reached, And she stepped outside to see Ashwin has taken her to the beach.

 If this was a normal day, she would have been jumping around while clapping her hands, but the situation right now is a whole different story

If this was a normal day, she would have been jumping around while clapping her hands, but the situation right now is a whole different story. This morning their hearts were filled with joy, now with not only sadness And hurt but also anger towards Vikram. She spotted Ashwin has started to walk towards the shore. She followed him, he sat at a safe distance away from the water. She also took her place besides him. After a 10 minute pf silence, sivaangi spoke up.

Sk: Ashwineyy

Ak: Hmm
He replied after a minute

Sk: Na unga shoulder la saanjukata ?

Ashwin turned his head which was staring at the horizon line this whole time, towards sivaangi who sat there with teary eyes.

Ak: Ne idukku permission kekanum nu avasiyam illa.