"Heesung ah.. come here" I said asking him to come. I wanted to laugh but I have to hold it in.

"Yes haerim ssi." He said. I raise my hand showing my index finger waving right left.

"No no no. Noonim. Do you understand? Noonim." I said as the other ilanders are already laughing crazily. Heesung hyung just smile and said

"Yeh, noonim." He said putting his hands together.

I pity him so I ask him to go back.

"It's ok. You can sit down."he sit. I am still not satisfied so I ask the others.

"What are you laughing at? You. Go take some water. This noona is thirsty." I said making all of them stop laughing and look at me.

Bruh I'm the 'oldest' here now. No one can say no to me.

"3 minutes have end." A staff said and as I can see, Heesung hyung come straight to me and the first thing he do is headlocking me.

"Mwo? Noonim? You seriously doesn't wanna live long Jung haerim." He said.

"As an exchange call me oppa then." He said after he let go of my head.

"What? How did this suddenly changes from yaja time to calling u oppa?" I ask.

"U call me oppa. I already call you noonim when I am older than you so why don't you call me oppa since you are younger than me. And you're a girl.." he said explaining his demand.

"Oh ok, ok " I, in the end lose as all the other guys support Heesung hyung and wanted me to call them oppa too.

"Just call us oppa since we're near to debuting and some of us probably would never hear it if you don't say it today." Jungwon hyung said.

They told me to go face to face with each one of them just to say *their name* oppa. Heck, do these guys really in need of hearing people call them oppa?

I am Infront of Heesung hyung so I guess I'm gonna start with him first.

"Heesung hyung........Heesung oppa." I said as he gave me cold eyes when I jokingly said hyung.

I move on to the other members smoothly and when it's Sunghoon hyung turn I ask him.

"Maybe you don't want to hear it since you got a little sister." I said wanting to move on to Jake hyung which is beside him but Sunghoon hyung pull my wrist before I could stand up straight and like in some dramas, I fell into his lap.

"No. I want to hear it." He said looking at me. What's with this flirty Sunghoon bring back the swaggy Sunghoon!

I stand up quickly and hear the other trainees are exclaiming. Here and there. Like, is this some kind of romcom drama. Can't believe I see it live. She is blushing. And more.

I don't wanna give a thing about it so I move on to Jake hyung.

"Hi Jake oppa!" I said as he is the last one. He just smiled at me and blush a little. When I want to sit, someone pull me. Again. And guess who?

Daniel Kim.

"What about me?" He ask

"What the hell. Yow you and me are the same age. Why would I call you oppa." I said sitting down.

He just show his notsogood face and maybe sulk. I don't know how it suddenly became like this but, MOVE ON TO THE NEXT QUESTION.

For the last question, it asked, “Which I-Lander did you miss the most?” In which all of us replied that we missed everyone. Well can't deny that. Facts.