Book Fourteen: back as eight

Start from the beginning

Ferris: yes, she loves me and won't let me go.

Elias: so says the guy who does all the house chores and lick her feet anytime they fight. "I love her, she can't leave me or I'll die. If it means me licking her feet all the time, I'll do it to keep her". Who said that?

Maverick: baby, don't go, I'll die without you. You are the zipper to my pants, the oil in my engine, the player of my dice; my remote control.

Cameron: the only one who holds my kryptonite.

Waylon: my alpha and Luna.

Gael: the oral to my sex.

Link: and the "b" to my "read".

   I buried my face into the pillow as I laughed. Tears pricked my eyes and flowed down. I knew it was something Ferris would say because he was that much of a hopeless romantic. I was also glad he was still with Annalise, the lady I found for him. Annalise was a young naive scriptwriter when I met her. We became friends after I found her crying in a alley after her story was once again rejected. We just clicked real good, especially after some goons came out of nowhere and then she beat the crap out of them.

   As my friend, she saw Ferris' pictures and never let me be. Yes, she understood the thing Ferris and I had, and she accepted it the way it was. Eventually, when they both met thanks to my awesome cupid powers, they clicked and had been together ever since. I'm please to announce I found most of their wives for them. Super Cupid.

Ferris: stop laughing!

We all sent him voice notes or our delightful laughter.

Ferris: stop or I'll tell Annalise that you are bullying me again!

Cameron: I'm sorry.

Maverick: you know I'm kidding.

Elias: please, don't tell her, I beg you! I still haven't recovered from the last punch!

Gael: tch! Pussy!

Waylon: aren't you ashamed of yourself? Your wife beats up people for you.

Ferris: and that's why you are under my foot. (Smirk)

Me: you are all twats.

Cameron: it's not my fault you are the only one who can control her! Not even her own husband knows how to hold her collar without getting bitten!

Maverick: as if you can control your own tiger.

Cameron: hey! Don't bring Sushi into this!

Fuck! I meant Sussy.

   I laughed again. I was typing my reply in when the door opened and closed again. Did I forget to mention that Rominic had been standing at the door opening and slamming it close in annoyance for the last thirty minutes? Hmm, guess I did. I was ignoring him again and it didn't go too well with him. When he found out I was talking to the guys, he was okay because I was smiling. Well, not until he saw Ferris' notification and blew a fuse. Since I decided to ignore him, he was slamming his door to get my attention. And he said I was immature.

Oh, did I forget to mention that I decided to make him jealous as payback? Hmm, guess not. Well, I decided to make him jealous.

Me: guys, you still know my address, right?

Gael: yeah, and I'm bringing my stomach along with me.

Elias: hopefully, he'll bring his brains too.

Waylon: (laugh) not just his cock.

Gael: do you all have to always insult me?!

Ferris: yes.