copyright & author note

Text Copyright @Naila-™ 2020

The moral right of the author has been asserted. All rights reserved. The story is published subject to the conditions that it shall not be reproduced, or retransmitted in whole or in part, in any manner, without the written consent of the copyright holder and any infringement of this is a violation of copyright law.

All the incidents, plots of this story are solely mine. The characters are fictional. Any resembles any story is just a coincidence.

************

Author's Note

First of all, thank you so much for giving this story a chance. I really appreciate it. This is my first romance novel, this is the first time I tried to write something out of my comfort zone. And I know I lack in many ways.

Please be patient with me as I'm not aware of western culture and traditions or how they live their daily life. If you find any faults here, please let me know. But please be polite about it. I have no problems in learning from my mistakes or accepting criticism, it helps me to improve. But please be polite.

I might not reply to you all, but I appreciate all of your comments and votes. I read all the comments and I know there are mistakes in this story. I know the story lacks proper execution, I know there are certain things I failed to express properly. And I'm extremely sorry for that. But please don't be rude about it. It hurts when someone says something rudely. As a writer, I know the story is far from perfect.

But it's my first story, so it will be lacking in many ways. So if you want a perfect story with perfect characters, I'm sorry this story is not for you.

Also, I apologize if anyone is hurt by the plot, I have no intention of hurting anyone's feelings. But please understand this is just a story. I'm not disrespecting anyone in any way.

Also English isn't my first language so please bear with me. If there's any mistake let me know. I will correct them right away. And thank you again for sticking with the story for so long.

And as I'm rewriting the story, there are many changes in the story. So to avoid confusion, please don't read the comments.

-----------